Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

Got a pair off end, not a bad price at all. Time to sleep. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

Heres what you need to know about end....
Please note that all goods are shipped from the UK, and any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.

So you could basically be paying over 300 after custom and duty fees.

Last edited:
Well, if that's the case I'll send them back or reject shipment. Never got a customs fee from them before.

Well, if that's the case I'll send them back or reject shipment. Never got a customs fee from them before.
Well if you have ordered shoes from them prior and never received the fee, then you should be all in the clear. Just thought i give the word out for those purchasing and not reading around first before checkout.

Well if you have ordered shoes from them prior and never received the fee, then you should be all in the clear. Just thought i give the word out for those purchasing and not reading around first before checkout.

Appreciate the heads up. Hopefully that's not the case.

Last edited:
I can't decide on these. When images first emerged, I was certain I would try to get a pair. Now I'm a bit indecisive because of the price tag. And the Jordan 5 is my favorite Jordan model. 

Premium goods in brooklyn is doing fcfs if your in NYC if you strike out online in the morning good luck to everyone trying to copp

I can't decide on these. When images first emerged, I was certain I would try to get a pair. Now I'm a bit indecisive because of the price tag. And the Jordan 5 is my favorite Jordan model. 
Get em homie....i always pickup the shoes im on the fence about cuz if u don't u regret it and if u do and don't like em u can either return them or resell em lol don't flame me for that nt fam.

the blk/infrared lab 5s are 
nthat.gif
 so these could be much better in person than ppl think

its crazy idk if pplz are sleeping on this or they just scared of the price..... it im kinda of thinking they might actually sit for a few hours... been that is almost the end of the month nd all....  idk if my boy just got the biggest luck ever or what but this guy won the raffle in champs, footlocker and footaction... all sizes 10 nd he only went with his girl...... I got lucky too I went to  a different footaction and my girl got lucky nd won the raffle so im pickin up my pairs tomorrow ...   I was also thinking of buyin 1 of my  boys sizes 10 to resell it but idk since it seem like not a lot of pplz are on it
U think that bro

Last edited:
Use "RIVAL" for free 2 day shipping on Nike.com. Make sure you manually select 2 day shipping.

Last edited:
In line. I thought I was fast af too.

Only trying to cop to resell and make enough to basically cover my wolf grey 3s so if I strike out whatever.

Back
Top Bottom