Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

I agree, timing has something to do with people passing but the real reason is cause they're not limited. Take this same shoe, same quality, slap the limited tag on it, and I guarantee this thread would be over 100 pages.
Can also add Jordan 4 royalty to that list.

For me, passing on this shoe to get the Royal's and the OG 13 low the week after. If these are still available after those drop (I am sure they will be), I may pick up then if I have a VIP rewards coupon or something.

these are really nice in pictures. I haven't seen them in person yet, but they're not selling at all in my area. I''d definitely pick them up if they go on sale later on.

I forgot I have an NDC 10% off code, but probably won't use on these. After tax, it'll be $186. Still too much for me. Like Grizz said $150-ish, count me in.

I will give Nike a bag of flamin hot cheetos and my 2007 DS air monarchs straight up for these. But no where near $190.

Color alone. I would go with the motor sports.

I love the OG fire red shoe itself, but been out and retroed many times. First time the Motorsport color been out to the public.

Now the waiting game begins for the discount.

Careful B, by not disclosing info you'll do more harm than good. JB wants premium sales, sold out to be exact. If they don't move enough Retro's your local place will limit/lose their account on "special" launches. The only thing that'll be left will be lifestyle section (Ex: Team Jordan's) Why do you think they wouldn't carry J's just a couple months ago? Jordan Brands wants to see how many units each store can carry, & demographic.
I'm not saying buy every retro, but your money is the voting source as wether you want your local spot to continue to carry the product you seek.
If the store is in a good location they'll eventually spread word, & move units later. You could make friends their now, why wait when their all big and you missed your chance? When I use to be a FNL manager I would always see customers who always shopped with us, & when I could I'd take care of them. Specifically JB Releases, just think about it fam'.

Where was you when Jordans where a little harder to get

Are you still a manager located in the NYC area ?

Last edited:

I never managed a NYC store, it was a store in Irving, Tx. I live in Dallas. I believe I was there 2010 - 2013?
Before I started working there, & attending Barber College I wouldn't consider those times "Harder To Get", but just a lot of tolerance towards standing in line, FCFS, buying $20 insoles to reserve a spot. Year or two after that everything changed to raffles. Years now, we're about APPS & FCFS is rare.

I never managed a NYC store, it was a store in Irving, Tx. I live in Dallas. I believe I was there 2010 - 2013?
Before I started working there, & attending Barber College I wouldn't consider those times "Harder To Get", but just a lot of tolerance towards standing in line, FCFS, buying $20 insoles to reserve a spot. Year or two after that everything changed to raffles. Years now, we're about APPS & FCFS is rare.

Maybe it wasn't difficult in your area, but during that time jordans were flying off the self in my area. Not to mention the rise of the bot era

laugh.gif
Over on the east side?  Harper woods or something? Help a fellow Detroiter out here!!!! 

Went to Mission Valley FL here in San Diego and copped for 152 before tax. They give 20% off military (only in store) on any new releases that aren't quickstrike! Can't beat that unless you wait for a potential outlet pickup. I'm a happy man

Patiently waiting for that 30% off from cityblue or Ruvilla [emoji]128514[/emoji]

^ yeah man!
I'm not paying tax either!
Shipping I can live with lol
But no tax!
Scratch that, I want free shipping too
It will hit $120 imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom