Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

I was on the fence but I wound up with a email exclusive 30% off code that expired at midnight and got these for $133 no tax free shipping
Do tell! I would do it for that price!  I don't think it will go lower than that TBH.

man my pair says its being delivered today

im in cali

they left memphis

went to texas yesterday

for some reason they arrived in kentucky 3 hours ago

like wtf? why are they going backwards?

Do tell! I would do it for that price!  I don't think it will go lower than that TBH.

Deal is gone. I entered a raffle at City Blue to win a free pair of Yeezys. I lost but they gave all the losing participants a 30% off code that ended at midnight. I was gonna use it on the royal foams but they were sold out so I applied it to the 4s instead

woah thats crazy

got my true blues from there for 154 i think

and stealth xv for 15

Last edited:
man my pair says its being delivered today

im in cali

they left memphis

went to texas yesterday

for some reason they arrived in kentucky 3 hours ago

like wtf? why are they going backwards?

Keep watch of that Estimated Delivery Date fam.

It's possible your package could have veered off course by mistake. This happened to me once when I copped some Penny 2s from Ruvilla.

On the day it was supposed to arrive through FedEx, the ETA changed to blank. I opened up a claim with FedEx. The next day, tracking showed up again and I got it one day later.

From what I researched, it's not that uncommon for a package to go off course every now and then. They usually do locate it. As long as that ETA is up, you're good though.

I was on the fence but I wound up with a email exclusive 30% off code that expired at midnight and got these for $133 no tax free shipping

I thought about doing that deal but Royal 1s are in a few days so I passed on it. I'm sure more deals will pop up
for these. Definitely, a good deal though. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

noblekane noblekane
Even if they are it aint about nothing, these are sitting(which Im loving).
So u can return and easily pick yourself the perfect pair.

I have a feeling after these royal 1s drop, the ms4s will become a consolation prize & will start to dry up.

My thoughts exactly on these. Which is why I didn't mind paying what I paid ($165) for them and just be done with it. If a better deal pops up I might buy cheaper and return on the higher value receipt lol.

These will be sitting on my feet once it get's nice out

17596218_151794035345545_8584594495952125952_n.jpg

holy **** it is full grain leather

why did you guys think it was synthetic?

its basically the same as the white cement only a bit stiffer because i guess the coating on the leather

holy **** cant believe night wing was right

I've worn mine for 2 days straight now and they are even more comfortable than my alternate 89s.

Material is every bit as good as WC4s

I'm ordering a second pair from Nike today.

My pair arrives on friday from finishline order. Had a gift card and winner circle rewards so I chose that route. Cant wait until they arrive. I stopped by a couple retailers to see them and they look promising. Hope my pair comes in clean. Saved my nike promo code for the royal1 release when they send me a reservation..( hopeful thinking.[emoji]9996[/emoji])

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom