Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

^that's cool the bonus swag they threw in.

I would pay $220 for Fire Reds and be fine with it. My absolute favorite colorway of the IVs.

Hey guys, be on the alert. Even though I submitted the request for an invoice from CityBlue on Monday, I got the email only an hour ago and still got the sale price of $133!!! Couldn't believe what I was looking at in my inbox. I give them major points for keeping the sale price after the date it expired!! Got my pair ordered and can't wait to get them. Since Philly is 25 miles south of me, I should get them Saturday! Just wanted to let those who were waiting for the invoice to not give up. You may still get it. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I still haven't gotten a shipment confirmation with a tracking number from City blue. Is it true that they don't always send them if you pay by PayPal?

^ that is true
If you paid and got order confirmation you should be good
Let me get this straight. I paid using PayPal (confirmed), and I did receive an order confirmation. Are you saying there is a chance I may not get my pair?

I'm concerned because a few hours after I received my order confirmation I received another email stating my size had sold out. Although, I did email them again since I didn't receive a response the first time around. Is it possible they fulfilled my initial order request and the "no-go" email was addressing the subsequent email?

^ if you paid for the first email request I think you should be good
I have ordered from them in the past
I doubt they ever oversell products imo I could be wrong
You can email them asking about your first placed order
Just shoot them the order# and ask if it went thru and that they will ship it out
And yeah that's what probably happened
Just sit back relax and crack open a cold one
Cityblue always delivers....always [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
^ if you paid for the first email request I think you should be good
I have ordered from them in the past
I doubt they ever oversell products imo I could be wrong
You can email them asking about your first placed order
Just shoot them the order# and ask if it went thru and that they will ship it out
And yeah that's what probably happened
Just sit back relax and crack open a cold one
Cityblue always delivers....always [emoji]128513[/emoji]
You're probably right; I'm just being anxious. In fact, I'll hold off in emailing them for a few days. I just gotta trust they'll pull through.

Although, I will take your advice on the drink.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom