Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

2. Nike never gives me promo codes but I rarely complain
You ask for codes and they never give you any?

Or you just never ask for codes?

Recently i've been hitting up nike chat just straight up asking for codes

So far i've gotten 3  so 3/3 so far

Two 10% and one 20%

Two 10% and one 20%

All of the above.

They send my wife codes and promos but not me.

And I stopped hitting up chat a while ago. They would just say return the item (genuine issues) or say tough luck when an item is cancelled.

Two 10% and one 20%

All of the above.

And I stopped hitting up chat a while ago. They would just say return the item (genuine issues) or say tough luck when an item is cancelled.

same here, I think I've gotten a code one in the 15 years I've been buying from NDC

any other time I've bought on eBay or a NTer would hook it up

All of the above.

I hit up Nike chat for codes all the time. Usually starts out in regards to an order and then I end up asking for a code. Usually get one too. I once got a code because he customer service rep had the same name as me :lol:

I hit up Nike chat for codes all the time. Usually starts out in regards to an order and then I end up asking for a code. Usually get one too. I once got a code because he customer service rep had the same name as me :lol:

jdfrenchbread23 is a common name tho [emoji]128514[/emoji]

All of the above.

:lol: i know people are pretty successful. I just know I wasn't.

I schemed for a code last summer and got a 10% off I ended up using on the BM5s.

I felt grimy though. I don't know how you boys do it all the time with no remorse.Y'all are cold.

I schemed for a code last summer and got a 10% off I ended up using on the BM5s.

I felt grimy though. I don't know how you boys do it all the time with no remorse.Y'all are cold.
you dont have to lie or anything, you ask and they either say yes or no. no scheming needed

Nike's executives, stockholders all sleep tight at night. These 10% codes are a drop in the bucket in the grandest scheme of things. Their bottomline is A+...

All of the above.

wow, i thought it was just me....never got a code from chat or phone call with Nike rep, and that's from at least 10+ tries.

I legit had 4 or 5 orders cancelled in the past couple of years, and Nike never sent me codes. When I hit them up, they told me I'm SOL, so I just stopped wasting my time with them.

I feel better now knowing bigj with me :lol:

Last edited:
nah...they pulled it, still a FSR when I checked at 2:30am in the morning.

they prolly will put them back on at 149 for us to use that code, smh

Make sense
They probably pulled it.
And might send it to the outlet.

If Black Friday I see it for $80 I will double up.

Anybody looking for the Motorsport Away?  Just got reservation for it...not looking to for any money exchange, just being friendly...

Nike's laying off over 1000 workers so you can start saying goodbye to people calling in and getting codes. I'm glad because y'all be abusing that ish, like it's mandatory.

Back
Top Bottom