Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

This is why I love when shoes sit. Everybody in the thread trying to help each other find for the lowest price possible. People get to grab a shoe they like and save money for the next release.

When These Came out!!! It was Funny How ppl went In on dis Shoe!!! Faulty materials, ugly shoe,sitting Ducks an Some moe ish!!! The Same ones tryin to Copp now!!! Some Ppl Be Fakin an Flaking!!! Lil Diso, An Everythings Ok??? Lmao... Wait to long Size Gone

Last edited:
$190= straight trash, what is JB doing
$150= man these don't look too bad
$133= these things are straight fire!

Haha but seriously I liked these just didn't pull the trigger at retail
Figured I could grab these on discount
I like to wear my shoes right when I get em
I have bought too many shoes at retail then later down the road could of copped for good discount
These weren't a must have for me
They were if I could grab on discount I'll cop
If not money saved

Yeah my invoice expires at midnight
But I think the 30% expires for everyone tonight
Cityblue was doing a 30% Easter sale on certain items then included email orders today for mystery monday
I could be wrong but I think the deal is only good for today
Man I hope your wrong :lol:
Thanks though :nthat:

Returned my pair I got on release day because it didnt feel like paying retail for them was a good move. Just grabbed them for $133 off CityBlue, definitely worth the wait.

FYI if you sent an email today and don't get a response today
Either they are soldout of your size or they are backed up with a lot of orders
You can still possibly get an invoice tomorrow

If i dont get a email from cityblue it will have to be on an eastbay i guess.. 20 is still better than nothing

$190= straight trash, what is JB doing
$150= man these don't look too bad
$133= these things are straight fire!

Haha but seriously I liked these just didn't pull the trigger at retail
Figured I could grab these on discount
I like to wear my shoes right when I get em
I have bought too many shoes at retail then later down the road could of copped for good discount
These weren't a must have for me
They were if I could grab on discount I'll cop
If not money saved
understandable!!! Who don't like to Save Rite...I have No patience...RDS For Me,An dubbs For The Low,if they Hit Outlets!!! Gotta Do What's Good For you...At the End of the Day.

This is awesome that they dropped to this price. Only wish I checked NT earlier today. No worries. If this doesn't come though, I still have a 20% to use on Nike.com. That is still better than retail.

understandable!!! Who don't like to Save Rite...I have No patience...RDS For Me,An dubbs For The Low,if they Hit Outlets!!! Gotta Do What's Good For you...At the End of the Day.

I copped those dfa4 at retail
Then saw them for $120 twice!
I was like well now will you look at this....
I know you got those they have gum bottoms! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Free!? :nerd:
Let me get in on that :lol:
Yeah My Guy The Game Is To Be Sold An Not Told !!! Gotta Book Coming Out!!! Be On Da Lookout!!!Called Gum Bottom's Js From Scratch!!! And It Gos Into Details on How I Builded My Collection...From Nothing!!!

Last edited:
Yeah My Guy The Game Is To Be Sold An Not Told !!! Gotta Book Coming Out!!! Be On Da Lookout!!!Called Gum Bottom's Js From Scratch!!! And It Gos Into Details on How I Builded My Collection...From Nothing!!!
Wait for real?! That's dope if so man good for you

Back
Top Bottom