Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

I think because they're a wearable color way and people got them to actually wear because they're easy to wear, so it's not many DS pairs out there even though they were easy to get. They're the 4's I wear the most. I'm glad I didn't sleep like I did on the cool greys. I had to end up paying resell for those, because I looked up and they were at $4. I couldn't convince myself that the cool grey 3's could replace them.

I see people randomly wearing the 4's at the gym, and I know they probably don't know.

Yeah the price is definitely inflated due to the lack of DS pairs out. I remember these dropped right before COVID happened and they were easily had.

A lot of people bought them with the intention of wearing them.

You've got to work on your trolling, I expect better :lol:
We can talk a d argue about opinions all day but facts are facts.

Screenshot_20230114-160423.png

Edit: bu bu but numbers don't mean greatness.... Yet y'all love to use numbers to put that Canadian fraud and NBA YoungBoy in goat discussions.

Greatest rapper of all time. The way he bounced back from his addiction and saved hip-hop from extinction with his 'Recovery' album still amazes me and he definitely doesn't get enough credit for taking hip-hop worldwide. Em, G-Eazy, and J. Harlow make up 90% of my current rotation.
Bruh…you‘re forgetting someone.

…the man who paved the way for all them cats.

One of the reasons these are cake is because they are a hit with the young crowd. From the hood to the AF1 chicks and the mom's cc hype beasts. They love IV's right now and they eat up monotone colorways.

Meanwhile.. these is almost like an all black AF1 to me. 🤷‍♂️

I remember I got a pair during a restock on finishline a month before Covid became a thing. Wore them for 6 months for work and was not impressed with them at all. So uncomfortable and never seemed to break in like iv’s do after constant wearing. Sold them in goat used and got back my money I paid for them new and felt proud of myself. Now used pairs are stupid price high because of the demand of iv’s in general. These and the fire red’s were some of the most uncomfortable shoes I’ve worn and I wear the black cement’s in a constant rotation.

Greatest rapper of all time. The way he bounced back from his addiction and saved hip-hop from extinction with his 'Recovery' album still amazes me and he definitely doesn't get enough credit for taking hip-hop worldwide. Em, G-Eazy, and J. Harlow make up 90% of my current rotation.
He's definitely right up there with the titans that'll be forever considered the best to do it. I absolutely loved that album but my friends don't feel the same. I thought he did a great job with that one and I listened to it a TON when it dropped. Funny thing is that I didn't even buy that CD, my sister got it for me. She didn't even know I liked Em, she just took a shot in the dark (knowing I like hip hop) and godamn she made a good decision. It also hits different when you've been through addiction and can directly relate to the lyrics.

He's definitely right up there with the titans that'll be forever considered the best to do it. I absolutely loved that album but my friends don't feel the same. I thought he did a great job with that one and I listened to it a TON when it dropped. Funny thing is that I didn't even buy that CD, my sister got it for me. She didn't even know I liked Em, she just took a shot in the dark (knowing I like hip hop) and godamn she made a good decision. It also hits different when you've been through addiction and can directly relate to the lyrics.

yeah-ok.gif

Agreed. I put Em up amongst the best when it comes to imagery and emotion. When he raps it's not just rap, it's him letting us into his life and walking us through his shoes. Cleaning out my closet is still one of the best hip-hop songs of all time, Dre laced that beat and Em floated on it. Biggie and Pac are the only two I'd mention in the same tier as Em.

Why the jump price on these? I remember nobody wanted these back in the early 2K. Lmao. I worked at finish line and these sat on shelves
1. They're a 4 (at the time of this release the 4 was super trendy among the tiktok culture vulture streetwear crowd)
2. They're an all black 4 at that, meaning they can be used in various outfits
3. The released right before the pandemic. People that didn't have the money for them at launch started getting that PUA/PPP money and went back for them. Resellers also took note of their sudden resurgence in popularity
4. This was also just before The Last Dance which resulted in a lot of popular Jordan's skyrocketing in aftermarket value, especially when people had the money to buy them
5. Retail pairs dried up completely but prices never went back down for some reason

I ended up listing my pair on ebay. Had to relist twice because bots keep bidding over people and not paying. now theyre up for "buy it now" send offer. I have been selling on ebay for years but it is not the same. Would i have a better chance with GOAT????

I ended up listing my pair on ebay. Had to relist twice because bots keep bidding over people and not paying. now theyre up for "buy it now" send offer. I have been selling on ebay for years but it is not the same. Would i have a better chance with GOAT????
I would definitely list them on GOAT as well as keeping up the “ buy it now “ listing you have on eBay. Both platforms have thousands of buyers visiting on a daily basis. I would list them a little higher on GOAT though due to the fees they’re going to deduct if they sell. I also stopped doing auctions on fleabay due to non-payment. I always list like you did. A buy it now with a best offer option. You’ll probably get a few lowball offers but you won’t have to deal with someone not paying.

The other thing I like about both platforms is once the shoes pass authentication, you’re obligation is over and you don’t have to worry about buyers remorse / buyer coming back with a complaint or a refund request.

Back
Top Bottom