AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Friendly reminder to everyone copping from UK sites, remember you are ordering in UK sizes! ie My US size 13 is UK size 12. etc etc. Don't get stuck with clown shoes! 8)

I dont lineup. I actually got both the BC3s and Concords below retail up here in Canada. But the bred ivs are a grail, I gotta get my hands on them

Last edited:
Got caught up on soleheaven and purchased two pair haha size 12, was too afraid to exit out to just load one. Anyone have a good idea of how much I could get for the secind pair on ebay or something.

Happy thanksgiving my ninjas, everyone eat up and enjoy time with family and friends , hope all that wants gets a pair , I'm going NDC and eastbay . Good luck

Ok so if I get these shoes I will have no money for a while (fine by me). But I told this girl I would call her sunday when i get back in town. Now I am not the ladies man, girls have no interest in me. She is super fine though. I never get laid so I have no incentive to pull through for this one. And she didn't seem too interested. In fact when I got her number she took mine. That is prolly to ignore me when I call her (why else would a girl want your number when you got hers?). Maybe it is different in Congo, but I cannot pass on my grails for something I feel not sure about.

I would easily pay an extra 100 down the line for a sure thing though. I wish I could see into the future.....
I'll just stick with the shoes I guess
Hit homegirl up when you get around to it and stop overthinking it homie.

Is it me or are some of these euro sites slowly jacking up the price? Ct sold concords for 110 and now they sell these for 139...

Cancelled my order from CT ($227). Ordered a pair from SH for $190.

Today was a good day.

Happy Thanksgiving NT!

**** lineups man, they charge us rape in Canada. If you don't get em, wait a month or two and cop it for cheap on craigslist, works everytime :tongue:

I don't like going to surrey where all the craiglisters are :lol:

Canada is so annoying, i've had several champs/FL guys tell me its 220 and now i see on twitter they're saying 190. It makes a huge difference. I might pop by tmr and see what's up. What sizes u looking for?

Plenty to go around.. this is just one small overseas store.

I don't like going to surrey where all the craiglisters are
laugh.gif

Canada is so annoying, i've had several champs/FL guys tell me its 220 and now i see on twitter they're saying 190. It makes a huge difference. I might pop by tmr and see what's up. What sizes u looking for?
I'm an 8.5-9. Funny you say that cause Nike told me they are 210 lol.. pretty frustrating imo. Get them to meet you outside of Surrey and you're set hahaahaha

Im really glad people are securing pairs, hopefully everyone that wants a pair gets them and no one misses out.

Back
Top Bottom