AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Hopefully it'll be the same sizing as the WC4... Don't want to keep buying random sizes in Jordans.. 9.5 in concords, 8.5 in WC4, 9 in TB3... ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 2 Fresh 4 yall

Hope the quality is better then the CDP IV

Yeah me too, and if it is I'm defiantly copping.

I hope all the IV's that drop this year have the same quality as the WC IV's.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by 2 Fresh 4 yall

Hope the quality is better then the CDP IV

Yeah me too, and if it is I'm defiantly copping.

I hope all the IV's that drop this year have the same quality as the WC IV's.

I believe they should be if their being made in the same factory.

These were my first Jordans ever back in 8th grade in 1989, which makes me old. My mom surprised me and bought them for me, when I totally didn't expect them. I still have my CDP pair DS, but I just can't bring myself to wear them. I will probably unDS them this summer, but I definitely need to get at least two pairs when they release.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Man those '99's are 
pimp.gif

Yessah!
smokin.gif

For everyone asking ..No this year releases would not be as simple to pick up as last game has really evolved

wasnt into kicks back in '99 and never got my hands on a pair of the DMPs . definite cop for me

I have the CDP 4's but this shoe is my grail. I owned these in high school back in 89 and will buy multiples. I am afraid that these will be very difficult to get if the white cement 4's are any gauge of things to come.

Sexy as hell. These and the fire reds are the only IV's i'd like to add to the family. By any means necessary, I will secure my pair come Black Friday!

Thank god I have the cdp ones still. I dont have to be apary of the hypebeast madness

this is gonna be a crazy release
grin.gif
 this is my fav 4 cw and i will try and cop a pair or two
ohwell.gif
 got my cdp 4s on ice so if all else fail i always have that to fall on
tired.gif

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

So what is retail on these?

Retail should ne the same as white cements 160

True.
However remember the BF release last year of the BC 3's and they increased the price from $150 to $160.

So let's hope they stay at $160 and don't jump to $170.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

So what is retail on these?

Retail should ne the same as white cements 160

True.
However remember the BF release last year of the BC 3's and they increased the price from $150 to $160.

So let's hope they stay at $160 and don't jump to $170.
They only jumped from 150 to 160 at that point in time of the year due to Nike raising prices across the board
Had nothing to do with an annual increase in sneaker prices every Nov. Dec.

Back
Top Bottom