AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I think I got a pair lined up already, probably grab one from NDC and call it a morning. I'm getting too old for this **** man.

Waited in line for 4 hours at my finishline got a ticket at midnight now waiting till 5 to pick them up. Was able to secure 2 pairs. Don't have to try online anymore :D

as soon as the countdown stop on eastbay should i refresh or just add to cart right away ?

I was going to pass on these but I'm up already so I minus whale.

I dont think these will be tough to get on NDC. Looks like theres enough pairs for everyone.

i advice people to double up if they can... this release is insane. GR but damn... a lot of people came out of the woods for this one.

Does anyone know how long NDC keeps them in your cart? Lately these releases seem to be a little slimmer and I got my 13 on lock but I wanted to have a plan b 14 waiting in the wings if they didn't. You know?

no
NDC will tweet link at 8am

answered my question, thanks! I'm currently in my car typing this out front of a starbucks in order to use their free wifi...parents don't have the interwebs at their place :smh:

best of luck to all!

Does anyone know how long NDC keeps them in your cart? Lately these releases seem to be a little slimmer and I got my 13 on lock but I wanted to have a plan b 14 waiting in the wings if they didn't. You know?

i remember before it was like 20-30 minutes but not idea if its changed

Back
Top Bottom