AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

finishline still has sizes jus put my sz 11.5 in cart and got to shipping info im not copping tho i got my pair locked down to pick up in store tmr

NDC comes thru again. Easy cop for me and a pair of little sis( her first pair of Jordan) :smokin

I keep getting redirected to the Order Review page on FNL. I have all the required fields in there and it just takes me right back.

This new layout sucks man

Sounds like uverse.
same thing happened to me(comcast) but it happened after i had 2 11.5 in cart i reset modem refreshed and they were still there so i checked out at 8:08 est. but no email yet. Am i good?? i had them in cart before twitter link was up

Its really this serious!!!???? Been on NDC, FL, EB, FA since 8 still cant get a 7.5 SMH
i'm a size 7.5 as well. Getting a 7.5 is a lot harder than it seems. Most shoe stores never seem to carry our size, and when they do they usually only have like 1 or 2 pairs. sucks

Got an order in.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Now I don't have to rethink giving my indecisive boy my double that I pick up today...as long as this one doesn't get cancelled.

Last edited:
total shut down on all site ... smh .. damn..... im trying ndc, fl, eastbay, finishline... damn it man...

Nike email confirmation! wow that was super easy! i was afraid of traffic on the site but it took me a single minute to check out and a few minutes later got the email! Great Black Friday shopping done for me!

Back
Top Bottom