AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

If you have a PayPal account use It to check out on FNL it goes through much quicker
im not sure if it has changed since FNL new system was implemented, but 95% of the time Paypal paid orders were not fulfilled on release day shoes..

Luckily I checked out this thread early or I would have missed out... I had to go half size down but it should be easy to trade it for my true size if it fits me tighter.. Was able to use my $20 WC but got charged in shipping.
WTH?? It won't take my WC!!!

man finishline is trippin free shipping excludes retro jordans
paying damn near 200 for these retail :smh: and thats if i go through
for some reason the site wouldnt let me add to cart a little bit later i somehow got 15 pairs in my cart then an empty cart
hopped on the laptop added a pair and went through checkout stuck on the confirmation page :x

i had to search for "cart" because it wouldnt drop down for me :x

This is so lame. How can a customer willing to pay immediately and wake up at 4:30 not be able to get a pair. This whole system is so *** backwards.

Been trying every site since 8 to no avail.  I was able to add to cart of FNL but keeps crashing.  The pain and agony.

Copped second pair using the $25 off coupon on Eastbay. Just received confirmation :smokin

nah.

I cant believe I got thru on NDC. First time since the eggplant foams came out the first time.

Nah...i wont believe it really went thru until they at my front door.

Wow 

This is so lame. How can a customer willing to pay immediately and wake up at 4:30 not be able to get a pair. This whole system is so *** backwards.
thats what they want :smh: to them, they think it makes the people that did get them feel "cooler" thus nike is now "cool"

checked them out at a local Footlocker.
The upper is short haired Suede, similar like the 2011 AJ 5 black/silvers but less ashy.
Looking good overall.

Copped second pair using the $25 off coupon on Eastbay. Just received confirmation
smokin.gif
What coupon did you use?

i got through for 2 pairs on FNL by accident it wasn't letting me take one out and i clicked add to cart twice so i just checked out thy also sent me an order confirmation saying its official, does anyone know if they had a one pair limit like the others? i still hope they dont cancel wont believe it till i see it

Sold out on NDC. Pissed.
:lol: FNL baby...FNL still got mens sizes and eastbat tweeted they sold out then said they still had sizes, told ya'll these were not easy to get dude who kept claiming that was a ********* trying to lie to himself

Back
Top Bottom