AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Easiest copp in years!

Lined up around 11:30 last night and was 6th in line. After some ******* tried to cut and almost having a fight with one of them this morning about 5:30 I am so happy to say I to mine. Called my wife to see where the family wanted breakfast from and she told me she got a pair for me from Finish Line. Today is great and now I am ready for bed lol. Hope everyone gets their.

Man I'm not sure how I feel about this release yet. I was lucky enough to get thru on NDC for my sz 11 but for whatever reason it used the shipping and billing address I had on file even tho I manually entered my current information at the checkout screen :smh: I called Nike and had them update my info from their end but they said it was too late to have it be reflected on my order summary. Now I have to sit and pray that they actually follow thru and ship to my current address and not to my old school address...

ok I'm not feeling good about my fnl order now...
I just realized its been stuck on the confirmation screen for like 20 mins

Its just not meant to be i suppose

HOw long does FNL usually take to ship orders?  Im totally paranoid about my order being cancelled right now

You should get a shipping confirmation either by Monday or Tuesday... But I heard sometimes it takes them 3-5 business days just to process orders. I usually get mines by the following Monday of all Jordan release.

for some reason the paypal method i tried an hour ago just went through even though i closed it :nerd:

and i had a 10 in my cart but it sent me a 9.5 :smh:

FNL doing some decent grade A trollin on their part

Hello fellas

First post...been in the sneaker game for 20 years and own A LOT OF HEAT, so I am fair from a newbee, except on NT. Finally, was able to get through eastbay, hopefully it doesn't cancel. Got the Megatron Hat too.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Hello fellas

First post...been in the sneaker game for 20 years and own A LOT OF HEAT, so I am fair from a newbee, except on NT. Finally, was able to get through eastbay, hopefully it doesn't cancel. Got the Megatron Hat too.
pimp.gif
What time did u get thru?

Hello fellas

First post...been in the sneaker game for 20 years and own A LOT OF HEAT, so I am fair from a newbee, except on NT. Finally, was able to get through eastbay, hopefully it doesn't cancel. Got the Megatron Hat too.:pimp:

yea, yea, yea that's what they all say.

nah i'm just joking, lol

Congrats and welcome to niketalk

Gonna head out to pickup my pair at NTLA and a basketball at Big 5 (lol) soon. Just chillin for now. Congrats to everyone that copped so far and good luck to anyone still hoping for one!

I'm sure there's plenty of pairs out there since pretty much every single store gets an increased volume of stock on BF. I talked to an employee earlier this year at a low-volume Footaction and he was telling me that THEY even get an increased volume of shoes just because of BF.

Back
Top Bottom