AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Also on Eastbay...spam clicked the add to cart button, and ive been stuck on "processing" ...should i keep waiting?

Just got back from my local FNL with my pair. Easy cop with only a two hour wait for a ticket last night.

Quality is pretty nice for a JB shoe. Nubuck is nice, shape is nice, construction is nice, comfort is nice. A bit of issues with the paint on the midsole, but nothing crazy. I'll have pictures and a video review up soon.

NDC = Nibble-licious Dark Chocolate.

Oh btw...

Hey! Elizabeth up bright and early taking care of her boys.

Thanks babe... WE LOVE YOU!

*simps and bites lip*

Umph.

Eastbay still has size 11. Just had one in my cart and decided not to buy. Keep hitting that "add to cart" and good luck!

Wow I kinda like this new eastbay system haha, just woke up and was able to get my size :smokin

Good thing I checked this thread after picking up my FTL pair.  Might as well use the gold club membership for something.  Gonna cancel my FNL order, especially with that ridiculous shipping they have now.

I had the chance to check out with FNL but that tax + shipping was ridiculous. Stuck it out with eastbay and got them for a bit cheaper. Still salty about these retro prices but this particular shoe was a must.
new FNL was the worst decision they ever made....log in's dont work..order history is gone...and site is less user friendly than ndc..

will the sneakers go right into the cart on eastbay?  when I spam click I end up getting to a spot where it says "processing" and "adding to cart"  but nothing happens

God im such an idiot and impatient! I just bought a pair on eastbay right now. I buy size 12 for u know comfort a lil more room. But my true size is 11.5. If u keep checking sizes they will pop up but i wasnt taking no chances. Was out of an 11.5 and a 12.5 and i took the 11.5 i really hope they made these big. I should have waited for the 12. I know they have sizes but they r dropping little buy little...

WTF is with FNL charging $11.99 for shipping?
Their new website is terrible. Slow as a** and WTF is with this error message that keeps popping up after i submit my order:
Error: ERROR Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
And if you accidentally get multiples in your cart because of the slow responsiveness...good luck getting them out.
thats 11.99 is to pay for that garbage new website...its even worse on my ipad.

Back
Top Bottom