AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

man.........easy cop.....the only hard part was trying to find the right size for my gal....

her size was a mans 8 and i couldnt find that anywhere....

ended up copping a sz 7.5 since yall were like go "half a size down" :rolleyes

eventually ran into a sz 8 and thats what im going with.....

extra 7.5 that i dont need....

:smokin

For everyone who said the tongue on the Bred 4s is bad... No. Just no.

Here are mine, with comparison pics. (Don't mind the Kilroys under the table. Those are my gf's)

The Militaries are 'normal' and the Fire Reds are shin guards. Big difference. The Bred 4 tounges are fine. 
Okay, in those pics they look fine. There was a pic earlier in the thread that looked really exaggerated. What I do want are comparison photos with the CDPs and the '99's like there was in the white cement thread. Also, was the tongue always so thin like that?

Okay, in those pics they look fine. There was a pic earlier in the thread that looked really exaggerated. What I do want are comparison photos with the CDPs and the '99's like there was in the white cement thread. Also, was the tongue always so thin like that?
I don't know what you mean by thin, but they have always been like this. The CDP's are nearly exactly the same, although I don't remember them being so...heavy.

These are extremely tough... I tried to press down to find my big toe, but it wouldn't give hahaha That's REALLY  good. Means they won't wrinkle as easily. 

I would do more comparison pics, but I'm at my girl's pad, and I don't have all my 4s. I could only photograph what I carry in my trunk. The 99s feel about the same though. 

man, i cant wait to get mine already. these look beautiful.

kinda wish i would have bought 2 pairs but at the same time im hoping i can snag a pair of DB IXs. doubt it happens though :smh:

I don't know what you mean by thin, but they have always been like this. The CDP's are nearly exactly the same, although I don't remember them being so...heavy.

These are extremely tough... I tried to press down to find my big toe, but it wouldn't give hahaha That's REALLY  good. Means they won't wrinkle as easily. 

I would do more comparison pics, but I'm at my girl's pad, and I don't have all my 4s. I could only photograph what I carry in my trunk. The 99s feel about the same though. 
I guess I'll just have to deal with the tongue. I really love the toebox though and the suede material isn't so bad either. We'll see if they get ashy through numerous wears. Are the leather toeboxes just as sturdy on the other 4s? I'm really impressed with how the toebox was constructed, which is great for anyone that's wary of creasing.

My mother drove me and 3 my friends to get the Bred 4s and everyone got there pair except me :frown:. Finish line had the most unorganized line ever they had people wait outside the store around it and then the manager called us over and said form an organized line the last people that came were the first few people in line! The second man in line took my size 11. All my friends got there tts but one went .5 up, i however just missed out :frown: I've been excited for this release for months and now I don't even want leave my house all weekend.

that sucks bro

you'll get lucky next time

I don't know what you cats do, if anything, but the first thing I do on a new cop is hit them with the sofSole protectant. Especially when I'm dealing with nubuck. My 2011 Metallic V aka Ashy Larry V still looks DS because of the SofSole spray. Been using spray since I can remember and it's always been a savior. These BCIVs are getting blessed with the spray soon.

I guess I'll just have to deal with the tongue. I really love the toebox though and the suede material isn't so bad either. We'll see if they get ashy through numerous wears. Are the leather toeboxes just as sturdy on the other 4s? I'm really impressed with how the toebox was constructed, which is great for anyone that's wary of creasing.
Hell to the no lmao

I got an old pair of 2006 Military Blue beaters that are sturdier than my 2012 pair 
indifferent.gif

Bred 4, Cavs 4, Cool Grey 4, DB 4 and Thunder 4 are all sturdier than the leather ones (FRs, MBs, White/Greens, WCs). The quality on the 4s this year has been above average, even the Fire Reds, which I consider the worst quality. And those are my co-grails 
mean.gif

But when you cop the Bred 4, you will be satisfied that I can guarantee 
nthat.gif

Between all my kicks I've been wearing my wcivs a lot lately, I have a feeling these Breds will be getting alot more action than them!

Bring on the Thunders!

I'm 100% winging this release. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I just got up. Didn't attempt to even try online. I didn't get any tickets, or have anyone hold me a pair. I'm about to go out and see if they have my size in Houston somewhere!
how'd it go out there?
SUPER EASY.

GRABBED MY PAIR FROM BAYBROOK HOH THIS MORNING. GALLERIA HOH STILL HAS A GOOD AMOUNT OF PAIRS.
Precisely! I went to the Galleria HOH at like 10:30ish. Before I said a word, the guy asked what size I wanted and how many?

I should've bought two of them. I'm wearing them right now and they look gorgeous!

I always get a 13 no matter what, and these fit pretty well.

Been wearing them around the house for a few hours. Glad I went with the 11's and not a 10.5. Like the more room. Feel great. Look great. Glad I didn't sleep.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom