AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Great another ridiculous black Friday release... Hopefully these aren't too bad.... I have never had the breds and NEED these

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Very happy that it's been confirmed.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew
Indeed 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STRAIGHT BANANA SHAPED.

JORDAN BRAND HAS BEEN STITCHING AND GLUING THEIR SHOES TOO TIGHT THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.

HEEL AND TOE DON'T EVEN TOUCH THE GROUND.

WHAT CAN YOU DO? STILL GONNA COP.

I've also noticed that.......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sanchez23

these are a pretty big release for me, passed on the cdp 4s due to quality. i know these will be better, I HOPE!!

I hope so too.....

The funny thing about these are , no matter how bad JB eff these up it will still be madness... I really can't wait till picks surface... I would like them to do these right... Only time will tell though

With the recent hype around all shoes now like foams, concords, and yeezys, I'll be lucky to just get one.

Should be doubling up but well see more towards black friday. No TV for me this year lol

these and the bred xi for me this holiday season then. retire for a lil while. unless something else good comes along

Originally Posted by aj650

Should be doubling up but well see more towards black friday. No TV for me this year lol

I was looking forward to lining up for a tablet or some sort of electronics this year too
30t6p3b.gif
Will wait for pics to surface to make my mind though.

getting these for sure, wonder how hard they will be to get? oh yeah, really hard

I feel like all of these black friday releases are always harder to get just because of the day, everybody is just primed to shop

I had a pair of CDP 4s the quality was horrendous. I mean the cuts on the shoe were not even the same. I have high hopes for these. I will be outside the store at 6am and if somebody gets in my its going down
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom