AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

well hmmph family bs all day screwed my cop up :/ stuck callin around boston tmrw to see if i can track down my 12 at retail. i've thought there would be a restock on these for a while and it would make perfect sense, good to hear other whispers suggesting it's a good intuition. crossin muh fingers for my calls tmrw

2nd buy of the year very satisfied. Don't pull the trigger on anything, but these were worth it.

Why do people act like because shoes restock you're somehow guaranteed to get a pair? There will never be enough to go around. You have dudes double and triple copping on top of people reselling which diminishes the pool exponentially. It's just not enough. I know a lot of none NT cats who are mad salty right. Get your pair whatever way you can if you really want them.

Why do people act like because shoes restock you're somehow guaranteed to get a pair? There will never be enough to go around. You have dudes double and triple copping on top of people reselling which diminishes the pool exponentially. It's just not enough. I know a lot of none NT cats who are mad salty right. Get your pair whatever way you can if you really want them.
When are people expecting this restock?

For everyone complaining about sizing, ALWAYS GO with TTS, worst comes to worst, it'll be slightly big. That is much better than being half size too small and tight.

I hate that some people's orders ain't go through online but I gotta say this queue system that Eastbay has going on is MUCH better than the "let everybody get on and add to cart at the same time and crash the site" method. Was able to get one pair from Eastbay and one from FTL.com. Got my shipment emails earlier today so I'm good. Good week for sneaker pickups
smokin.gif

- Preciate it.
Haven't had a chance to try this out yet. so what you just add them to cart and wait or do you have to keep refreshing ?

copped at jimmy jazz atl westend midday , very pleased with the flow of the release  thankful and blessed after turk day !

these are actually relatively comfortable (for retro jordans). prob most comfortable 4 since the tours

I was worried after NDC let me down, went to the mall my finshline had recieved 95 pairs. Hope Nike continues this production for the XI so we can all win.:smokin

This thread is hilarious and sad. People getting their kicks and STILL complaining trying to get someone fired...from a shoe store....:stoneface: . It's so petty. Grow up man.

congrats to everyone that copped in the US and up here in Toronto CANADA! Shoutouts to all my fellow Toronto shoeheads!!

It's principle. Dude ain't gotta mess with me like that smfh. I ain't no damn Pushover If I had known that he was not able to do that, I woulda dealt with the situation right away, pulled his *** card and walked away with the shoes.
There was still the possibility of me not getting the shoes since when I went at champs, they only had 2 size 12's left >_>.
It's like a dude tryna shoot you, he missed well you gotta make him pay for first trying to shoot you and 2nd for missing
I still want him fired, because it will help other sneaker heads that be trying to buy at footlocker and they won't get screwed cuz of ******** like this.
(plus i'm still trying to cop them breds 11's over there i aint tryna go downtown for them were it's going to be madness!)

Oh that boy getting fired! If blackmailing wasn't illegal I would have blackmailed him in getting me 2 pairs of 11's but it is.
Tough luck for that sucka! 
You type like someone from KanyeToThe.....wait, your avatar looks familiar.....hmmmmmmm

Pics coming soon folks.
It's gonna be a doozy!
:smokin

Looking forward to them..you always have nice pics!
Today was a great day for me being able to cop my 2 pairs for below retail. $25 off bday @ FTL and $20 Winner's Circle card @ FNL FTW!!!! Spent a hair under $300 for both pairs :smokin

After not winning any of the 4 raffles I entered and striking out on NDC and not wanting to pay extra on some Euro sites I decided to try for the leftovers after 6pm at FTL and got my pair easily. Went 1/2 size down and they feel lil more snug then the WC I went 1/2 size down on after making the mistake of getting TTS on my first pair of WC. Almost felt too easy to cop. Quality and look is on point like the WC. Only thing not feeling is the plastic mesh at the toe box is wavy and doesn't lay evenly on my left foot. Other than that they cleeeeean! Had these in 3rd grade with the Stussy shirt!

Folks weren't lying about this toungue tho! :lol:
Just tried on my size 13 and these run very TTS compared to my cav iv's which were a very roomy size 13. Glad I didn't size down to a 12.5 like I originally intended.

Last edited:
After striking out on all the sites this morning... I must say my day was ruined

Was in the mall at 9:55pm, swung by finishline and they had a pair the was originally reserved with a ticket and was never picked up.

Not my size 9.5 but I'm very happy with the size 9.

I was giddy like a school girl and even bought some gels because i know the guys wanted to close the store a lil early and i was strolling in there all late and wrong.

I wanted to call FNL and argue with someone over the phone for how their website did me this morning. So glad i didnt because karma would have gotten me in the end.

So keep it positive fellas and good karma will come your way. :smokin

Me and my cliq had no problem copping we even had extra :up:
IMG_20121123_150246.jpg

On Foot they are a perfect fit went down a half size usually wear a 9 got a 8.5! So happy with this shoe :D
IMG_20121123_184910.jpg

Didn't even bother to cop, but these look very nice (Even though I hate nubuck)
Congrats to those that bought it.

These were pretty damn easy to get at my local mall. I went at 6 and was one of the first 50 people in line. Probably 100 more people behind me. I'm sure everybody got their pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom