AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

funny talk going on in here....

anyways... 2012 IVs that really matter.

Still want to cop a 3rd BLACK / CEMENT.

Last edited:
Wasn't a c/s. Moreso empathy. And when did quoting someone post become a c/s anyway??? So plz get off my nuts n hanging off my every word.
Good. Thank you.
You got that, Trife? Don't worry, I'm taking notes. So, here's what I learned.

Reading somebody's post and not being dumb enough to forget what it said 2 seconds later is now considered being on that person's nuts.

Noting that people contradict themselves is now being a jock-riding hater.

I guess people post and hope that nobody actually reads what they say, since reading and processing their thoughts is looked so down upon.
laugh.gif

Can't tell these dudes nothin'.  Cats on here revising history on the fly, like what you said isn't locked in quotes.  
mean.gif

A third pair!? Seriously, there are many people looking for just one lol.  Also Rico, you ain't feeling the Cav IV's or something?

Last edited:
People saying the 2012 white cements are better than these BREDs are crazy! Are you sure you have the right thread? :nerd:

No kidding. There is so much wrong with that shoe it's not even funny. That so called leather is awful...but whatever makes u happy.

Last edited:
Uhh I know this is a bit off topic, but anyone wanna tell me how bad the paint cracking is after several wears for the BCIII's?  I've looked through the aftermath thread and I heard about the paint cracking and it's making me reconsider getting them.

that paint crack and chip like no other worst quality 3's ive owned im glad i didnt double up on it and 3's are my GRAIL
my pair was fresh off NDC too none of that foolishness over seas/early release pairs
i wore my pair for a little less than a week and noticed cracking im not a big dude or anything either
the cracks are thin but long skinny hair cracks it isnt noticeable but it is to the trained eye (anyone thats has cracked midsoles)

Last edited:
^Just be glad we can actually this. knowing JB I am surprised there were that many high quality colorways. Only the FRIVs sucked and that is a huge relief.

sunshineblotters, VMVInc has a few sizes up for $230 shipped.

Where I am probably going to buy mine, but overseas pair...Idk..

Last edited:
Just got my FNL. My SH pair came Tuesday. Such a beautiful shoe. My pair of 99s got stolen in 05 so these have been on my radar since then. Couldn't afford to get the pack a few years ago so this was the biggest release for me this year. Feels good!

Back
Top Bottom