AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Ok I wore mine for a few hours. My pinky toes hurt like heck!!! I said plural in toes cause my right fooot a lil wider so that usually is the first sign that the shoe is narrow. But these both are feeling it.
I got my true size 11.5. Its not the length of the shoe. Its the narrow toe box. I can wear 11s in half size down and is more bearable then my actual size in these 4S.
unless your feet are skinny and narrow I would recommend half size up.
I hardly complain about sizing too. This is only 2nd. The other is the nike zoom rookie.
I hope wearing more will loosen these up
Take out the inner sole.  You don't want to grow fungus, do you?

^ Maybe you should loosen them up a bit by loosening up the laces. They come laced pretty tightly from the factory.
This.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but I also pretty much unlace the entire shoe, put my foot in, and then re-lace them.  Haven't had a problem with any of them.

For those worried about cracking, I've started wearing my 3s and 4s with a Lebron 8 V2 insole and haven't had any issues since then. A lot more comfortable too.

^ Maybe you should loosen them up a bit by loosening up the laces. They come laced pretty tightly from the factory.
Real Deal like April O'neal.

Very seldom do i lace up my sneakers...

Wear my shoes as if they are flip flops (plus, it relaxes the crease factor).

Oh yeah, i just love to slip it in when its loose. 

Let it wiggle inside for a bit. 

Feels so good.

Umph.

for those with shipping problems, have to remember this is a busy time of year, so there will be delays .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is it me or is has usps slowed down the past couple weeks. My pair has been sitting in the jersey city sort facility since thursday. and i only live about an hour away in long island. Is there any way they'd let me pick them up from the sort facility?
I'm going through the same thing! Smh. Just have to wait it out and see.

The re-stock on Thursday morning, the 29th? Yeh I got my shipping confirmation on Friday. Should be here Tuesday

Seems like people are saying the toe box on these is a little snug. Wore mine Friday night and they felt the exact same way. Bought these TTS, fortunately I have a narrow foot so I'm good. 

For me it is a combination of look and brand attachment. As for design, what other shoe can look good 20+ years after its original release. Definitely growing up in the 90s JB was everywhere so associating with him and his brand was a big deal. I even used to rock his cologne.
I was looking around the other day and found some of the soap that came with the cologne pack lol. Then a few weeks after that I saw the whole pack for sale at Ross. The soap did not smell that good, but the cologne was ok.

I was looking around the other day and found some of the soap that came with the cologne pack lol. Then a few weeks after that I saw the whole pack for sale at Ross. The soap did not smell that good, but the cologne was ok.

Nice. I need to find that cologne pack. That's that new CDP.lol

Last edited:
how does the whole customs fee happen? do they pull out the money from my bank or send me a bill?

When the delivery person arrives at your house you have to pay them either by check or cash then they give you the package.

If you don't have the money the first day then they will come again the next day.

Last edited:
When the delivery person arrives at your house you have to pay them either by check or cash then they give you the package.
If you don't have the money the first day then they will come again the next day.
i received my shoes from sh and the delivery person didnt mention anything about the fee to me. the package had a slip with a 65 dollar fee on it.

i received my shoes from sh and the delivery person didnt mention anything about the fee to me. the package had a slip with a 65 dollar fee on it.

I ordered four pairs from SH and didn't get any custom fees. It was delivered by FedEx and I have never been charged with customs with FedEx.

I've order a lot from overseas and the only times when I've been charged customs is with UPS. When the driver arrives at my house he doesn't hand over the package until I pay him with a check or cash.

Last edited:
I got a bill once from the GMP from SH. It wasn't bad like $20ish if I remember correctly. I think the only reason I got hit was it was a double pack. I always place orders separately so there is less chance for them to check it out.

I got a bill once from the GMP from SH. It wasn't bad like $20ish if I remember correctly. I think the only reason I got hit was it was a double pack. I always place orders separately so there is less chance for them to check it out.
and did you have to pay the delivery guy?

Seriously, these may be one of my favorite pickups of the year.

Should of doubled up!

>D

And btw, I'm using the mobile site.

Love the new interface! So much better than before!

:pimp:

It almost looks like a custome white cement !!! What ever it is, it's tough !!
aren't those lightnings?

I'm also hoping everyone goes nuts over the bred xis and I can scoop the Thunders online as I'm gonna be in Naples, FL with my girl's fam n dont know squat about thar area.

Back
Top Bottom