AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Alllllllllllrighty...guess I have to make a thread.

Anyways, will more than likely break my pair out this weekend.  Going to have to look into some of these insoles being discussed.
I put the insole from my lebron 9's in mine.  Insole fits perfectly, is very comfortable, and I haven't had any midsole issues at all.  I got 2 pair so I have already been wearing the crap out of mine.

cant wear my IVs til christmas. fiance paid for them for the holiday.

i went down 1/2 size as i did with the other retros this year so i can to sneak and try them on :lol:

fit me fine but i have a narrow foot anyways.

These are the kicks of all kicks :tongue: hahahahaha
Wrong unless you're loaded which I am not, so glad I passed on these. Need to save my money for the Royal 1's and Maroon 6's 
nthat.gif
and if, big if, I can get the bred 11's of course ill be glad to drop 185$ but I am hella poor and Im not going to try kill someone over them, just more money to save for those 1's maybe even double up.

order the WHITE paint, i used it repaint my cool grey 4s
http://turtlefeathers.net/text/angelus/paint.html
also order the MATTE Finish to paint over the white paint after it dries, wait like a few days to ensure paint has completely dried
http://turtlefeathers.net/text/angelus/miscellaneous-products.html#finisher
There should be a restoration thread somewhere
also get some really really fine paint brushes, so paint job will be clean. they sell them on the site too.
Thank you very much.

Wrong unless you're loaded which I am not, so glad I passed on these. Need to save my money for the Royal 1's and Maroon 6's  
nthat.gif
and if, big if, I can get the bred 11's of course ill be glad to drop 185$ but I am hella poor and Im not going to try kill someone over them, just more money to save for those 1's maybe even double up.
pimp.gif

the socks look weird

but they make me laugh because the concept lampoons anyone self-conscious enough to match every bit of clothing to their
air jordans

anyone else that bought em must have a sense of humor

15/16 years since my last pair or Jordans.. Feels good to be back.

Respect on the offer !! That's why this place is amazing, a group or forum where ppl can help each other out. I am sure he is paying it forward, as someone possibly helped him on a previous release. But what up with the ESTABLISHED MEMBERS ? What does that mean ? Am I established ? Are you established ? Cause me and you are recent additions, low posts and a recent join. I am not trying to take away from your gesture, just saying look through different eyes. You would want that, if you needed that. The reason why I say this is because you posted this before, some newer guy asked. You said sorry only established accts ? For real ? That ain't cool ! Look out for all, that's all I am saying bruh. I still think your gesture is very nice and I would do the same for you, cause I see your gesture. I personally love this shoe, but I honestly have two pairs already. So this should go to someone like you said that MISSED OUT ! And really wants it. I just felt bad for that earlier guy that's all. As I am brand new, if I missed that release and that was my only hope ( your offer ) without hitting the eBay shark tank !! I get you if your just trying to make sure a reseller doesn't get these ! That I can understand !

@Czar you speak the truth. I was wondering the same but was sure most were thinking it as well.

I just felt bad for the cat !! That's all !! My dude has the right thought and spirit, just be a little mor open. That's all bruh !!

Respect on the offer !! That's why this place is amazing, a group or forum where ppl can help each other out. I am sure he is paying it forward, as someone possibly helped him on a previous release. But what up with the ESTABLISHED MEMBERS ? What does that mean ? Am I established ? Are you established ? Cause me and you are recent additions, low posts and a recent join. I am not trying to take away from your gesture, just saying look through different eyes. You would want that, if you needed that. The reason why I say this is because you posted this before, some newer guy asked. You said sorry only established accts ? For real ? That ain't cool ! Look out for all, that's all I am saying bruh. I still think your gesture is very nice and I would do the same for you, cause I see your gesture. I personally love this shoe, but I honestly have two pairs already. So this should go to someone like you said that MISSED OUT ! And really wants it. I just felt bad for that earlier guy that's all. As I am brand new, if I missed that release and that was my only hope ( your offer ) without hitting the eBay shark tank !! I get you if your just trying to make sure a reseller doesn't get these ! That I can understand !
Understand your point, but I was trying to help those who have offered their own assistance to this community. If none of those members claim, then of course I'd be happy to let them go to the newer guys. As a matter of fact, I was just going through my PMs and replying in order. Lots of request for sizes I don't have, though..

Understand your point, but I was trying to help those who have offered their own assistance to this community. If none of those members claim, then of course I'd be happy to let them go to the newer guys. As a matter of fact, I was just going through my PMs and replying in order. Lots of request for sizes I don't have, though..

Lol, I hear you bruh !! Respect tho !! Good lookin out !!

By established he probably means the guys you would see helping others out, maybe not with direct pairs of shoes, but useful info/tips or leads, restocks and new websites, legit check guys and just guys that you can tell are looking out for others.  All you have to do is look at someones actual posts for a minute on their profile page.  Or look at an older thread you may have lurked where you could see someone that always has that helpful attitude. 

I agree post count and join date mean little in the grand scheme of things.  He isn't going to offer em up for grabs FCFS so the guy whose first post 3 hours ago was, "will these black and red space Concords be easy to get?  Where do you buy yours and can you get me a discount?" ends up getting them and selling them to make $80.  I'm not disagreeing with your post at all, just my observation.

Last edited:
By established he probably means the guys you would see helping others out, maybe not with direct pairs of shoes, but useful info/tips or leads, restocks and new websites, legit check guys and just guys that you can tell are looking out for others.  All you have to do is look at someones actual posts for a minute on their profile page.  Or look at an older thread you may have lurked where you could see someone that always has that helpful attitude. 

I agree post count and join date mean little in the grand scheme of things.  He isn't going to offer em up for grabs FCFS so the guy whose first post 3 hours ago was, "will these black and red space Concords be easy to get?  Where do you buy yours and can you get me a discount?" ends up getting them and selling them to make $80.  I'm not disagreeing with your post at all, just my observation.

I feel you !!! All valid points !!!

Exactly what I did. See sig. :wink:

Seems like the BCIV's brought more heads back into the sneakergame than some of the other drops over recent years. 

Can't blame 'em.

My worst fear has become reality..after two weeks of unanswered emails SNS finally got back to me. Now the hunt begins to try and find a pair for a reasonable price..doubt it will happen because everyone wants to try and get rich off kicks nowadays. After getting my collection stolen I was pumped to have these back..who knows if that will happen now.

Hi!

Thank you for your patience. We have replied to your email: Jordan Retro 4

Hi Vincent,

Sadly our servers could not handle the pressure upon the release of the Jordan IV and we have had some more cases like this.
We receive the money but no order is created and it does not reserve the sizes in our system, so this sadly means that we have no sneakers for you and have now refunded you the full amount via PayPal.

Once again I am truly sorry for this!

Best regards
Olof
SNS

Olof from SNS always seems to be the bearer of bad news everytime I dealt with em. Hope you find a pair. I'm sure you will

just tried my pair on today , they are so uncomfortable and they kill the right side of my foot around the pinkie lol .

Need to find a good way to lace them . 

just tried my pair on today , they are so uncomfortable and they kill the right side of my foot around the pinkie lol .

Need to find a good way to lace them . 

This. It kills my right foot but my the knuckle part of my toe :x

Did you guys try unlacing the shoe completely, putting your foot in, then lacing them back up? You can go a little loose if that helps. I wear trees in mine and think they're still really comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom