AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Yes, have you tried those insoles?  I believe it really does resolve the issue no complaints when people wear em or well it at least helps out.

Got some walmart insoles because thry were cheaper.......maybe i should have tried the spencos

These are my babies!!!

I use Spenco to play bball and I love them. Really comfortable.

For regular use I use the spenco soles for walking. I have them on right now on my AJ XI. I am a size 9.5 but always buy size 8-9 for the insoles.

I don't know how I eneded up with 3 pairs of IV's but I'm happy. 
happy.gif

Here's the problem I've noticed with all these new "sneaker heads." As they said in that judge judy thing, they buy shoes, wear them a couple times to stunt, then sell em VNDS. Someone in another thread a while ago called them "rental beasts" and I like that term because it hits the nail on the head. Just look on craigslist a month after a GR releases. You'll find multiple worn once pairs up for sale.
BTW, dope pic Hughes :smokin
That is because A LOT of these kids buy these shoes for different reasons than we do. They want to look like their favorite rappers who wears them, because they get them for free. They don't keep them because the shoe never had any type of sentimental value. It was only a way to pretend they were rich and look like they are balling. Half of these kids wear pants so small they can't pull them all the way up lol

^
ya, your right...but people in here that bought the pre-releases said the twenty twelve stamping on the side of tongue was on the pre-release pairs...

Yeah started collecting in junior high w air maestro I's then air prevails.. showing my age here, but hey still at it.
Just sharing the recent IV pickup; guess this is one way to find out if white laceswap work for you or not without having to do it yourself.. i never seen it, did it and dug it. Flame away, carry on.
Lace swap doesnt look bad at all bro.  I like it.

finally got mine. at first wear it's pretty hard and not so comfy, but after break-in it's nice. one of the better J releases this year.
also lace swapped.. imho this is the way it should've looked..
lol I don't know what happened to your tongue but I would return that pair PRONTO. LOLOLOL. WTF?

Back
Top Bottom