AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

The stupid thing for what FNL did to me with this coming restock is they cancelled an order I had for these 4's because they could not locate a pair about a day ago. I don't get FNL and their stupidity. Here they go with a restock website release and they couldn't even fulfill my order. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Might try those insoles that you guys are talking about. Still haven't bought wearable shoe trees that I was gonna get to prevent creasing.
Yeah I think I'll try them too.  Which ones are you guys specifically getting?  I'm at the Spenco website but they have several ones.

they make them feel snug, for sure. Its a good 3-4 times thicker than the regular insoles (the back part, at least - the front part is actually thin, which is good considering some think the toe box is tight). Obviously pulled out the regular insoles before putting these in.

I guess it depends on whether you thought the IV's fit small in the first place. I didnt. Birdmans toe would have poked a hole though if he put these insoles in.

they make them feel snug, for sure. Its a good 3-4 times thicker than the regular insoles (the back part, at least - the front part is actually thin, which is good considering some think the toe box is tight). Obviously pulled out the regular insoles before putting these in.
I guess it depends on whether you thought the IV's fit small in the first place. I didnt. Birdmans toe would have poked a hole though if he put these insoles in.

lol @ birdman sizing. Guess Imma just have to chance the chipping just hope it isn't as bad as the CDP 4's

what's a good way checking out finishline mobile, without CC having problem?  My just got decline today

what's a good way checking out finishline mobile, without CC having problem?  My just got decline today

There is no good way really. Either it goes through or it doesn't. Just gotta hope for the best. Be prepared though, you may see several pending charges on your account

Last edited:
There is no good way really. Either it goes through or it doesn't. Just gotta hope for the best. Be prepared though, you may see several pending charges on your account
Yea happened too me for the 11's. I need these cements but im not sure if I want to go through the trouble of getting charged multiple times and having to call my bank and finishline again. 
mean.gif

This release was one of the easiest BIG release ever for me. Was able to order to my hearts content from just about anywhere. Had to cancel some.

The stupid thing for what FNL did to me with this coming restock is they cancelled an order I had for these 4's because they could not locate a pair about a day ago. I don't get FNL and their stupidity. Here they go with a restock website release and they couldn't even fulfill my order. :rolleyes

Nothing surprises me with them anymore

THIS STYLE IS INELIGIBLE FOR ANY DISCOUNTS OR PROMOTIONS. LIMIT 5 PAIR PER CUSTOMER

Lol wowzers

Back
Top Bottom