AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

This "suede" might make me pass. I passed on the recent metallic V's because of it. Also the varsity red 6's. We'll see when RD approaches when more pics surface.

Cav IV's and metallic V's weren't bad, now the ashy varsity red VI's :smh:

I can deal with these.

I can deal with these.

Very true. I remember when the first pics of the '11 Metallic V dropped and people were screaming Ashy Larry.

They fixed it up release date because mine are very solid and aren't ashy at all.

Sure durabuck would be nice, but a solid nubuck isn't bad either quite frankly.

These IV's are still on my short list!

I can deal with these.

I disagree. 2011 Metallic V's were a joke.

In the marquee sole pictures the suede looks acceptable. Almost looks like durabuck and doesn't have the ashy look.

In those more recent pictures it def. looks like suede and it looks terrible.

I might end up passing if they look like the more recent pictures. If I do cop it will be most likely to use as trade bait, that suede is just a real turn off.

I'm surprised more people aren't hating with the amount of crap the CDP pair got. At least those weren't suede.

New Pics, looks nice but i'm still on the fence about these

pics courtesy of http://www.sole-up.com

now they look like fakes lol

That Cavs material isn't bad, but it's disappointing that JB continues to mess with classics. My lint roller is ready.

Hope that they change it to durabuck. I was going to get multiples but if they stick with suede it will probably just be one pair for me.

:x Shoe's look like they're wrapped in velour or something. I'm hoping it's the lighting or that these are early productions or something..idk man. I guess we'll see

will be coppin 3 pairs one to rock one to stock and one to ball in

Im guessing 3-5 wears before the paint start to crack on these. Keep up the good work JB higher price cheaper quality.  

Back
Top Bottom