AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

So I've barely worn my IVs and I just noticed the back of the shoe tab has torn off (literally have no idea how it happened). Anyone have any suggestions as to how to best fix it (e.g. Super glue, etc.)? Pretty annoyed.

So I've barely worn my IVs and I just noticed the back of the shoe tab has torn off (literally have no idea how it happened). Anyone have any suggestions as to how to best fix it (e.g. Super glue, etc.)? Pretty annoyed.

[emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128550[/emoji]

I would say look into different epoxies. basically liquid plastics, they're super strong and I'm sure there are some that dry black.

That's terrible. good luck man.

Last edited:
These are my everyday shoes and I picked up a extra pair for when there worn out. Comfortable shoe.

Pissed that my pair already has paint cracking/chipping and it's only the 2nd I've worn them. :x :smh:

Unbelievable.

Really trying to figure wtf some of you all do while wearing your kicks lol... I've worn mine at least 5 times and nothing at all.

Really trying to figure wtf some of you all do while wearing your kicks lol... I've worn mine at least 5 times and nothing at all.
Right? Ive worn mine far more than 90% of yall since they are my everyday kicks and have no cracking whats so ever

My pair is still DS. Call me a hypebeast or lame or whatever but I don't like going places and seeing everyone wearing the same shoe as me. They will be broken out in due time though :smokin Also afraid to wear them because my Thunders are getting hairline cracks after 3 wears :smh:

My pair is still DS. Call me a hypebeast or lame or whatever but I don't like going places and seeing everyone wearing the same shoe as me. They will be broken out in due time though
smokin.gif
Also afraid to wear them because my Thunders are getting hairline cracks after 3 wears
mean.gif
will only get worse once everyone else UNDS their pair

My pair is still DS. Call me a hypebeast or lame or whatever but I don't like going places and seeing everyone wearing the same shoe as me. They will be broken out in due time though :smokin Also afraid to wear them because my Thunders are getting hairline cracks after 3 wears :smh:

Man just wear the da** things. Seriously if u waiting for the right time because everyone else wears theirs when do u think this right time actually is? Because they still gonna wear theirs 3 months from now amd a year from now.

Ive worn mine twice thats just do to the fact that i have a lot ofshoes in rotation so nothing is ever really worn more than once or twice month except the AF1s. People dont wear retros where i live except for a select few of the college kids on campus. Mostly white ppl here so releases never drop here anyway and no one here is waking uo at 5:50am to buy shoes online except prob me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom