AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I've read a lot about production dates and using them to decide real vs fake etc.. So anyway today for some reason I checked the dates on my 9.5 , my daughters 5.5y , and my sons 12c. All were bought in store at either kids footlocker, finish line,champs,etc..(can't remember which stores I got which sizes)

Dates were:
9.5 - 6-13-12 _ 9-17-12

5.5y - 5-9-12 _ 6-1-12

12c - 6-13-12 _ 9-8-12

I'm surprised how short of a production time there is for the 5.5y and the 12c is almost the same dates(time) as the adult 9.5....

ive checked doubles and triples of my sz13 shoes and some have different production dates so no biggie, as long as u know they are legit

These pretty much going for 10-15 over retail everywhere I looked. I sold my size 10 and got a 10.5 same day.

days after release they were still available but in big sizes though like 12-15

ended up copping 4 pairs. one through ticket lineup, two after release day and the other during a first come first serve

one to wear

two for the collection

and the other as a backup after i wear out the ones i wear

These pretty much going for 10-15 over retail everywhere I looked. I sold my size 10 and got a 10.5 same day.

Yea I mean I find them on the "other" site and here for prices like that, but I just got scammed recently so I've been a bit more careful.. and the more reputable sellers are asking a little more so just taking my time finding another pair

Thanks JM.
This is My favorite re-drop of the 5/25 fest... But I don't need another pair of these.
I reserve the right to change my mind, though :nerd:

Cool i kept subscribed to the thread would def cop from champa if they restock em.

Thx for info

Was scrolling through CL and found a guy selling a DS pair of OG's, but he says they're from 99 but didn't these release in 89?

Last edited:
I accidentally deleted the FNL link for these that I had bookmarked- anyone have it on hand and would like to share, it would be much appreciated!

I don't think they are slated for restock on FNL, but just in case...

Back
Top Bottom