AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

My only shot at these is on NDC.. maybe not even on NDC :x No way in hell that I'mma be able to grab a pair on Black Friday.

And that's just sad because I never thought it would be this difficult to get shoes... shoes.

I am not trying to *** with the Black Friday lines to get these....... I'm getting to old to be waking up early to camp and I'm too humble to call up my partners for hookups.  But the phone is ringing and Im going take a pair from all the cats that stand in line of another size 10 because these are a must have.

Shame that JB's puts the material that should be on these on the 2012 Raptor 7s :smh:

Last edited:
Still got my CPD pair but I'm still copping another pair of these IVs. I want these more than the Black/Red XIs.

Yes I cant wait...straight from Walmart to the mall that morning...great day mass confusion and jays gotta love it

I hope the paint is better than the CDP's. The paint on my pair chipped and started to flake off after two wears
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn dude, I feel ya. I wore my tours after 3-4 times and the paint chipped and cracked. ******g wack.

I'm not even gonna bother stressing over these or the BRED XIs. Gonna pay the extra $$ and cop early. I was lucky to cop cement IVs off NDC but I'm over camping.

I try not to base my decision on to buy or pass on a sneaker soley on early release pictures. The only time i'll actual pass on a sneaker without seeing retail production pictures is if I'm really not feeling the colorway. With these...classic black/red, these are a must have for me.

Not at all liking the nubuck on these. Will wait until I check them out in person before any decision is made.

From the pics, what sucks is the ashy material used on a classic. The shape looks even better than CDP but why the ashyness?! I still got one DS pair of CDP but don't know if I should copp these. It'll be either deal with the new ashy uppers or prepare to once again crack the paint on my midsold with the quickness and banana toe CDP. Really want a fresh pair of 99's but don't wanna drop that much and have them crumble on me. Such a gamble

From the pics, what sucks is the ashy material used on a classic. The shape looks even better than CDP but why the ashyness?! I still got one DS pair of CDP but don't know if I should copp these. It'll be either deal with the new ashy uppers or prepare to once again crack the paint on my midsold with the quickness and banana toe CDP. Really want a fresh pair of 99's but don't wanna drop that much and have them crumble on me. Such a gamble
The dilemma to end all dilemmas. This is my grail. #1 on a mountain all by itself. I'll just have to settle for these. *shrugs*

Need two pairs regardless of the nubuck since it looks way better than the CDP's and hopefully won't crack as fast

Back
Top Bottom