AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

So according to FTL November release calendar, these will release on the 23rd, which coincides with the Black Friday RD.

Last edited:
I heard they all fit about the same, but then I also heard things about the Fire Reds fitting weird. So I just wanted to make sure the Cavs fit like the WC, and not the Fire Reds. Thanks though for the help.

I think I'm going to end up pre-ordering these. I'm terrible at release day pick-ups. I've never been able to pick-up anything on release date, and they weren't even as sought after as these are. I don't like paying the extra but I guess it's better than not getting a pair at all.

I'm just hesitate because I feel I could save a few bucks and get a pair from a reseller after release day... Who knows.

I hope they have raffles for these. I might actually make a twitter account just to up the odds of me securing a pair.

Buying kicks you want is such a headache.

I hope they have raffles for these. I might actually make a twitter account just to up the odds of me securing a pair.
Buying kicks you want is such a headache.
I really hope there is no raffle for these. Id rather just put in the time to line up to make sure I get my pair than to leave it up to chance with a raffle. If I lived in NYC I might think differently tho, those guys go hard lining up 24 hours ahead of time for a GR 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully I get lucky with the twitter RSVP with these[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]! Since I finally have a niketown in the area.

I'm not really superficial when it comes to shoes, however the tongues on these are starting to bother me more and more. I just can't look past it

Last edited:
Pretty sure, these dude always have everything on hand. If you click on the mens sizes youll see the price goes to 280, and not the 180 you see, thats for kids sizes
That dude always has them early, a hundred over isn't bad considering he had the playoff XIIs for like 500 bucks. And if these dudes have them in hand, why can't they just ship'em out when I order them?

Back
Top Bottom