AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

^ I dunno, I've worn my white cement 4's at least 20 times and all you can see are stress marks on the midsole. I'm 6'1 and 250lbs (maybe a little heavier :/ )
Very impressed
For future reference, we should probably use weight and shoe size instead of height. This will give us an idea of the weight distribution your pair is experiencing.

OMG damn bro that sucks...that is straight grimey!!!! I couldn't help but bust up laughing though when I read "Someone is going to pay" then I saw the pic and was rolling!!! :rofl: There are some straight grimey people in this world dude :smh:

Last edited:
JDF, I hope you got your money back. That's some shady stuff right there.

Last edited:
Please update us on your situation.

I believe you're safe since you made the purchase through EBay and all but you never know.

UPDATE: here is what i believe happened. He had pics of like 20 or more boxes in his listings he had to get them from somewhere right ??? in my box there was a sticker from a company called Essentials-lab ive never heard of them so i googled them & found a site which looks kinda mehh http://www.essentialslab.com/default.asp also a twitter https://twitter.com/essentialslab i look threw the pics & matched up my sticker So i know 100% this is the source. my pic

So maybe he didnt open up all the boxes he got from them & they where already swapped when he got them or after he shipped them to me. ebay removed his postings so something is going on

Are you really that stupid?

know someone that thought they buying concord's off ebay guy sent him a box of dirty reebok cleats smh lmao

OMG damn bro that sucks...that is straight grimey!!!! I couldn't help but bust up laughing though when I read "Someone is going to pay" then I saw the pic and was rolling!!! :rofl: There are some straight grimey people in this world dude :smh:

This.

Thats the thing, its bad enough these days ordering from shady dealers/ebay, but its even worse when you're dealing with "dealers" who are really just middle-men for some future purchase
word to the wise, always think twice about copping anything not in person

And this.

@JDF430 It seems like eBay got some complaints and removed the listing. I'm just guessing, but it prolly takes more than 1 complaint for Ebay to step in like that. Good luck getting your doughs back.

Last edited:
SOMEONE WILL PAY !!!!!!

Someone swapped out my breds for ******G MELOS

wow. just, wow.

damn that sucks
raaaaaage

Not to side-track or make light of the crappy situation,
but with these types of scams I always find it kind of funny what random trash shoes the scammers put in the box

I Spoke to the owner of EL great person we will work it out he's not a scammer the site is legitimate its a ups issue.

Back
Top Bottom