AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

People able to check out now? Did you have them in your cart since 8 or were you just able to add to cart randomly?

WTF is with FNL charging $11.99 for shipping?
Their new website is terrible. Slow as a** and WTF is with this error message that keeps popping up after i submit my order:

Error: ERROR Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

And if you accidentally get multiples in your cart because of the slow responsiveness...good luck getting them out.

Last edited:
eastbay came through :smokin

'bout to cancel my 2 pairs at FNL though. already got 2 other pairs from NDC, and with 10% off mr. rebates with eastbay, it's a better deal anyways.

just a heads up for anyone looking for sz. 11.5 (but not sure how long it takes for it to come back into stock after i cancel)

Last edited:
Failed on every website from 8-845am. Threw on some sweats, took a 5 min walk to my local boulevard and no one in site, My reg Mom n Pop said they would open at 10, so I strolled into the next one that was open: they had an abundance. I could've had as many as I wanted but I'm not going to beast on this release. Just wanted 1. Easiest Cop this year for me.
Everyone still trying to cop: forget online, just go to your mall or local and you should be good.

Same here...easy cop , just handed my ticket at footaction and paid...out of curiosity I headed to this mom and pop store and they had a boat load ....

spam click that **** man spam click it looool
Thank you! Got my order through. I did exactly what you said and it worked. 
smile.gif

People able to check out now? Did you have them in your cart since 8 or were you just able to add to cart randomly?
Just added them to the cart randomly. The second 8 hit, i tried to add them but it didn't work. 1.5 hrs of persistence finally paid off lol

I have to be the most Un luckiest PERSON when it comes to ONLINE Orders ,but this is what i did to get mine of EAST BAY

Just Spam your size. Ex Size 10.
Then Make sure you log on using your paypal
After hit check out DO NOT refresh

And wait . . .

Im not spending that extra dub with FNL..

Rather take my chances with some type of restock.

Paying retail of almost 2 bills for GR IV's is not cool.

Congrats to all those who copped.

Im Gucci. :pimp: Two releases in a row in the same week where Eastbay done came thru. I'm loving this new queue system! Lol

- Preciate it.

I hope everyone is able to get em....I just went to my mall with the tickets and got 2 pair and another pair for my girl brother. Damn these bring back alot of memories....maybe cuz I actually seen Michael Jordan play in his prime....not when he came back to the wizards....lol

Got a pair from SH last night, and got another one for me and my son from FNL this morning.... To the guys who bought from SH have you received your confirmation email yet? I have one from sagepay but not SH yet. They already charged my credit card though so..

HOLY ****!!! After trying for 1hr 40mins and finally @ 8:39am, finally got through FNL. Used paypal. Got a confirmation email so I think im in the clear. Maaaan im so happy. Was gonna give up but just kept trying and trying and it finally worked.

Last edited:
Error: ERROR Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart have an invalid price or are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

Back
Top Bottom