AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

ahhhh fudge! I didn't know these dropped black friday. that saddens me. i hope i'm able to find a pair in an 11.5 at some point, wanted these forever.
Cancelled my 11.5 from FNL yesterday, but they still sent me confirmation.  Got you if you want 'em homie.

went to sleep with a Eastbay shipping confirmation and woke up with a Finishline shipping confirmation. Glad my first double up was able to go so smooth

And those that used the 2 day shipping on Eastbay, check your tracking again. it should have updated to Monday instead of Tuesday

cool eastbay shipped my shoes with 2nd day air :smile:

I cannot believe I am finally going to have these after 22 years

im done with buying shoes.

that is until they re retro these again and the bordeaux vii

cool eastbay shipped my shoes with 2nd day air
smile.gif

I cannot believe I am finally going to have these after 22 years

im done with buying shoes.

that is until they re retro these again and the bordeaux vii
Noble you missed the bordeaux 2 years ago??

Noble you missed the bordeaux 2 years ago??

no i got um. bordeaux vii retro was so nice. so i figure if they ever do re release these again i will buy. cannot buy multiple pairs no more. the quality is so shotty these days if you let the shoe sit then decide to wear a few years later that sucker paint is gonna crack

bordeaux vii and black/cement iv are my "grails"

and people like to get on JB about the crappy materials but it seems nowadays all shoe companies are skimming on the classic stuff. bought my annual pair of adidas superstars and the leather ws like someone made the shoes out of paper smh

and i dont mean to thread jack but yea the bordeaux vii retro was made with good quality except the midsole was too shiny but small price to pay.

i had the ogs as a kid and lord knows once you scuff up the grey toe part the shoe was scarred for life lol

so i was wearing my retros one day and accidentally scuffed them on the cement. you dont know how hard my heart dropped when i saw that scuff hahahaha

but i got a towel and dipped it lightly in water and wiped going outwards an bam the scuff/dirt mark was gone.... unbelievable lol

For all the people stressing don't worry there are plenty of pairs and my footlocker has restocked the past 3 GR release(Olympic 6 & 7 and Raptor 7s) so if you didn't get a ticket call your footlockers every day the week after release date you will get a pair. There are just way to much of these
What Footlocker is this? I haven't heard of the Olympic VII's getting a restock.

Don't you love how people always talk about their area and their mall, but don't ever include it in the post and never come back to give the information?

A lot of people mistake partial shipments for restocks.

These feel good on feet and went with TTS. Don't know how some people went .5 down. Anyways quality is pretty good for the most part and overall pretty happy. Still prefer the material on my 99's and even CDP but this is expected in 2012 and I knew that.

Not to throttle a dead hose but finally tried em on, went tts (10.5) and they fit absolutely PERFECT for me.

Saw the Militaries sitting a month ago and asked to try em with zero intention to buy, found them to be tts so I figured the breds would be more or less the same. Just my 2 cents.

for all the people with FNL shipping confirmations...if you paid with paypal is your payment still pending?

There's a sports outlet near my house in Seoul that gets random shoes from time to time. I decided to stop by there for the heck of it tonight and this is what I see:

I have a feeling that globally, there will be PLENTY to go around. Just got my brother and best friend a pair, as well as a 2nd for myself :nthat:

Bruh I live near Seoul what store are you referring to?

I have yet to unlace my pairs, so can anyone confirm if these have the "TWENTYTWELVE" stamp? All of my other IVs did this year (i haven't checked my Cavs though)... I never look until the first wear, when i re-lace them.
Also, FutureD... where are the pics, player? If you don't post soon, I'ma have to post pics of a BCIV/CavsIV side by side to show the material difference. I'd rather you do all the work though haha :smokin

for all the people with FNL shipping confirmations...if you paid with paypal is your payment still pending?
Mine is still pending, but they've taken the funds, and I have a shipping number; was worried until I woke up this morning with that shipping number and email saying it shipped out yesterday.

I think PayPal just takes a few days sometimes (at least my experience).

Back
Top Bottom