AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I was a fiend for the 99's. Was on the fence about the 2012's with the durabuck/nubuck switch, copped em then doubled up. They're nice, now to my brain, the 99's look a lil flat in the texture department.

I couldn't ignore the switch on the Infrared 6's tho 
mean.gif

These are in my top 5. My first ever pair of Js in 89. I doubled up on these but man they hurt my toe. Need to size swap for a half size up.

Was sad I had to sell the pair I grabbed for trade down to my size since i was down on funds... got 220 for it then

Today browsing CL found a pair locally for $190. Just grabbed them and couldn't be happier to have a pair in my possesion. 

Just realized pic makes it look ashy as hell

Last edited:
Mine fit snug but i dont want to go through the trouble of selling my size 10 and then searching for a 10.5 and overpay... :lol: first world problems

Was sad I had to sell the pair I grabbed for trade down to my size since i was down on funds... got 220 for it then

Today browsing CL found a pair locally for $190. Just grabbed them and couldn't be happier to have a pair in my possesion. 

Just realized pic makes it look ashy as hell

Last edited:
The more I wear these the more I'm loving them, also wished I doubled up on these but oh well...

I know the whole ridiculousness with the 200$ 88 WC 3's but if they re-released them again with nike air on the back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The more I wear these the more I'm loving them, also wished I doubled up on these but oh well...

I know the whole ridiculousness with the 200$ 88 WC 3's but if they re-released them again with nike air on the back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
watch 2014 it will happen...2015 with the 5s..just watch

I finally got around to UdS my pair over my bday weekend. Very comfy compared to the FR4 and WC4. Not as plush as my 99s though.

I love these. These have always been the shoe that got me interested in Jordan's, but I wore mine the other night and they almost rubbed my pinky toe raw on my left foot. I am so disappointed. I am thinking about looking for another pair a half size up,but I really don't want to deal with it.

A lot of guys have complained about pinky toe problems. I suggest you make a trip to your local grocery outlet. For $8.99, your problems could be solved.
vw39f.jpg

These pairs were my first test subjects. My latest pair that needed widening was a pair of AT1 chlorophylls.
Only my right foot though...
359iekx.jpg

BTW, BinYe..you a wild one!

A lot of guys have complained about pinky toe problems. I suggest you make a trip to your local grocery outlet. For $8.99, your problems could be solved.
vw39f.jpg

These pairs were my first test subjects. My latest pair that needed widening was a pair of AT1 chlorophylls.
Only my right foot though...
359iekx.jpg

BTW, BinYe..you a wild one!

Back
Top Bottom