AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

FNL wouldn't accept my payment, what else is new.....

still have my size 9 Black/Red 4's collecting dustm really was hoping to get a 9.5. :rolleyes

FNL wouldn't accept my payment, what else is new.....

still have my size 9 Black/Red 4's collecting dustm really was hoping to get a 9.5.
eyes.gif
Seriously my CC company must be confused as to what's going on. How is FNL's checkout system so bad?

FNL restock, FTW. I don't know why everyone hates on FNL, that is the only website that I ever get through. Footlocker inc and NDC I've had zero success. Copped two more pairs of these today to stock. My Black Friday pair is joining the daily-beater rotation.

I hate FNL....would've copped if NDC or FTL restocked. Hope the people who did place orders see shoes soon.

i went with an 11.5 during the FNL restock, but forgot i went with 11 with the white cements. hopefully they fit true to size, and if not i can find a person to swap with.

wtf, theyre gonna restock these the day after the WC 3s?! Been wanting these since I didn't have money when they released. Not being salty cause after I missed these I got the 11s, 13s and now the 3s but I really wish they would have waited till next week. I guess this was FNL saying F U to me for coppin from NDC when I usually get them through FNL lol. Oh well, congrats to those who copped

oh and i wish members would stop giving the FNL backdoor link, PM it to users if u wanna share the info with other NT members. Since its gonna get abused, i can see FNL patching that up and screw it up for everyone, just like the m.finishline.com method lasted only for the 11s release SMH

Last edited:
wtf, theyre gonna restock these the day after the WC 3s?! Been wanting these since I didn't have money when they released. Not being salty cause after I missed these I got the 11s, 13s and now the 3s but I really wish they would have waited till next week. I guess this was FNL saying F U to me for coppin from NDC when I usually get them through FNL lol. Oh well, congrats to those who copped

oh and i wish members would stop giving the FNL backdoor link, PM it to users if u wanna share the info with other NT members. Since its gonna get abused, i can see FNL patching that up and screw it up for everyone, just like the m.finishline.com method lasted only for the 11s release SMH
I think it was FNL giving those who missed out yesterday on the 3s another chance to get their Jordan fix. I too was surprised, but restocks are sometime not telegraphed. Just this week, I've loaded on Cement 3s, Bred IVs (my favorite), and Fire 5s.  Huge week.  With these, I am not considering the camo foams anymore.

This. I'm worried that since the link has been posted in multiple threads lately, the backdoor will shut and there will be no way around it!

Giving the backdoor link to niketalkers is cool.

Posting the link somewhere else like twitter = NO NO.

That linked helped a lot of Niketalkers.

Giving the backdoor link to niketalkers is cool.

Posting the link somewhere else like twitter = NO NO.

That linked helped a lot of Niketalkers.

LOL that ain't even NT's to claim. It's boxden's. and it was posted on KTT and twitter the exact same time by the exact same guy that came in the 88 thread. So it's way too late for that. NT wouldn't have had it if that guy didn't do this

I'm usually in the same boat, but the back door link is actually a security issue so they are already working on it. They knew the second they went from selling ten shoes at a time to 100 that something was up. We been using the mobile link since the playoff 12 original release last April. So no, it lasted A LOT longer than just the XI's. That was just when bluesnickers idiot posted it for the world and ruined it for people that had kept it in the community for 8 months. I'm not directing this post at you, just elaborating on some things you said. We are on the same page about PM'ing info, but this one is already out of the bag

I think it was FNL giving those who missed out yesterday on the 3s another chance to get their Jordan fix. I too was surprised, but restocks are sometime not telegraphed. Just this week, I've loaded on Cement 3s, Bred IVs (my favorite), and Fire 5s.  Huge week.  With these, I am not considering the camo foams anymore.
Hadn't thought about it like that. Hope some disappointed peeps from yesterday got lucky and came up today. Nice pickups by the way, if i woulda had the money and known about this, I woulda gone the same route as u
This. I'm worried that since the link has been posted in multiple threads lately, the backdoor will shut and there will be no way around it!
People need to shut up about stuff. Hours after they were sold out, people in the WC 3s thread were still talking about it. Why?! its too late to use it and all youre doing is spreading it to get it shut down
I'm usually in the same boat, but the back door link is actually a security issue so they are already working on it. They knew the second they went from selling ten shoes at a time to 100 that something was up. We been using the mobile link since the playoff 12 original release last April. So no, it lasted A LOT longer than just the XI's. That was just when bluesnickers idiot posted it for the world and ruined it for people that had kept it in the community for 8 months. I'm not directing this post at you, just elaborating on some things you said. We are on the same page about PM'ing info, but this one is already out of the bag
I didn't realize it was a security thing but you're right. I looked up the IP addresses to different websites and none of them would pull up like FNL. It's funny I copped the playoff 12s on RD through Finish Line, had no idea about the mobile site back then, figured it would be faster on a computer lol. I would lurk on here, from time to time since about 2005 (Lebron 3s) to find out about release dates and availability, stumbled on NT from a Google search. I didn't even know people on NT had any special ways to cop, until I saw the mobile FNL thing for the 11s. Sucks that it was ruined but atleast it made me think about finally joining NT. Didn't feel like this was directed at me at all, thanks for clarifying for me bro. How did you know it was a security issue if u dont mind me asking? Just general IT knowledge?

lol I am not meant to have this shoe. I saw the restock earlier this morning but had to leave for appointment.

I had these in my cart!  After wanting them for months and finally thinking to myself "what are the chances..."  Dropped $250 on ebay last week--- I just couldn't bring myself to submit order.  
mean.gif
  DId get my son a pair, though.

Last edited:
Copped on the restock. Wanted them when they dropped but didn't have the funds. Refused to enter the thread because I didn't want to get jealous lol. How's everyones pairs holding up. ANy paint cracking? Want to know if I should use a clear overcoat or a dr scholls insole

Copped on the restock. Wanted them when they dropped but didn't have the funds. Refused to enter the thread because I didn't want to get jealous lol. How's everyones pairs holding up. ANy paint cracking? Want to know if I should use a clear overcoat or a dr scholls insole

Pics of a pair ive been wearing since rd

Damn, that paint crack is killing me right now. Def. gonna need to spray a clear overcoat on these

Welp, my extra pair from the restock shipped today so I'm done with retros for a loooong time. As for paint chipping, I just switched my insole to the most comfortable ones I had (Huaraches) and haven't seen any signs of chipping yet. I'm almost convinced that anything aside from the flat *** insoles they provide will help.

Having been burned by finishline cancellation emails in the past i was nervous when it still said processing an hour ago...but i just checked and i have shipping confirmation...Finally going to have my pair on Thursday....:smokin

Back
Top Bottom