air jordan 4 cool greys

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

All Jordan IV has is upside down and OG/00 Retro V has it Upside down(I think)

I believe only the OG V's had it upside down.
Yes. Yellow tag..."AIR JORDAN" stitched in yellow, upside down.
The "AIR JORDAN" is actually stitched in white with a yellow tag behind it I believe. **I stand corrected by the pic inHustlinFlip's post
smile.gif

Originally Posted by typecast3

man you know these sneaker nerds are gonna lock this

indifferent.gif
Why are you so salty? I've noticed this in other threads as well. Don't try to go the path malumouse went and be hated by mostof NT.

Do you guys know why they stitched it upside down?

First time i got my pair was the first time i ordered off PYS and i was like damn they fake!! Haha but now i seem to know a little better.

Back in the day it was cool to wear the tongues of your shoes in front of your pants, or it couldn't be helped cause pants were literally tight (sort ofbut not similar to the emo-tional crowd). Much similar to Money's taunt of sticking out his tongue as he goes for a dunk or lay-up, sometimes your shoetongue would stick out so much they're end up flipping over! Thus, the upside down "Air Jordan" label was right side up when the tongue is fullyflipped forward.

Originally Posted by ardeedas

Back in the day it was cool to wear the tongues of your shoes in front of your pants, or it couldn't be helped cause pants were literally tight (sort of but not similar to the emo-tional crowd). Much similar to Money's taunt of sticking out his tongue as he goes for a dunk or lay-up, sometimes your shoe tongue would stick out so much they're end up flipping over! Thus, the upside down "Air Jordan" label was right side up when the tongue is fully flipped forward.

HMMM learn something new everyday

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

Back in the day it was cool to wear the tongues of your shoes in front of your pants, or it couldn't be helped cause pants were literally tight (sort of but not similar to the emo-tional crowd). Much similar to Money's taunt of sticking out his tongue as he goes for a dunk or lay-up, sometimes your shoe tongue would stick out so much they're end up flipping over! Thus, the upside down "Air Jordan" label was right side up when the tongue is fully flipped forward.

HMMM learn something new everyday

i kno forreal! i would have never thought of it that way
laugh.gif

dudes schoolin the young cats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

indifferent.gif
Why are you so salty? I've noticed this in other threads as well. Don't try to go the path malumouse went and be hated by most of NT.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cosine

Back
Top Bottom