AIR JORDAN 4 FIRE RED 2012!?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Stop grave digging man!

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

I think color wise, these will be harder for JB to screw up than the White/Cement IV's. A few different shades of red can pass on this shoe and still be okay in my opinion, unlike the White/Cements where the shade needs to be on the lighter side. So these I have hope for this pair, and am happy they wont have spikes face on the side. And I dont care how influential Spike was, his face didnt belong on the Fire Red IV's.

this.

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

I think color wise, these will be harder for JB to screw up than the White/Cement IV's. A few different shades of red can pass on this shoe and still be okay in my opinion, unlike the White/Cements where the shade needs to be on the lighter side. So these I have hope for this pair, and am happy they wont have spikes face on the side. And I dont care how influential Spike was, his face didnt belong on the Fire Red IV's.

this.
yeah, Spike Lee's face quite ruined the shoe for my taste.
I want the shoe looking like the ones MJ wore in the first half of the NBA season 1989/90. 

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

this.
yeah, Spike Lee's face quite ruined the shoe for my taste.
I want the shoe looking like the ones MJ wore in the first half of the NBA season 1989/90. 

I agree. such a classic and i didn't need dudes face on there even though i think spike is an incredible filmmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom