Air Jordan 4 "Marquette" & "UNC"

View media item 358670
Marquette Air Jordan 4. Expect the rest of the Jordan Brand schools to have their own PE on the 4's as well - UNC and Georgetown have sick pairs. Unfortunately we won't see them till the players tweet or Instagram a pic. No confirmation on a possible release either.

via SNEAKERWATCH

Update:

UNC

View media item 366688
Expect the other schools to get theres shortly

Last edited:
No way JB will release these, but I'm kind of feeling them. Probably would cop honestly, but I know these won't release.

thanks for those pics OP. Being a Michigan fan, those would be copped x2. Would love to see more pics

4s just don't seem to do it for me. if I was them and got to choose a model I would go for a 12 or 14 most likely but these are still sort of cool

Just give me these again JB and I'll be a satisfied customer ...

Still mad about my growth spurt in 99, only got to wear them twice before my feet mutated
mean.gif
these right here......and those black and grey joints !! werent these the first retro + colorways tho...i had all of the 99-00 retro 4's wonder why jb wont put these out 

Just give me these again JB and I'll be a satisfied customer ...

View media item 360135

Still mad about my growth spurt in 99, only got to wear them twice before my feet mutated :smh:
these right here......and those black and grey joints !! werent these the first retro + colorways tho...i had all of the 99-00 retro 4's wonder why jb wont put these out 

Not sure why they haven't put these or the Oreo 4s out .. it's about that time JB

Interesting. Nice light blue nubuck. But the argyle print on the midsole and heel tab?? Hmmm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom