Air Jordan 4 Metallics

Just got confirmation email from Foot Locker this morning..... 24 hours after ordering yesterday.....

If anyone is still looking for these I seen them on eBay for 219 with free shipping not bad. Just thought I pass it along. Me personally I would jump all over it good luck

I am already for the memorial day weekend. Next up will be my Jordan 4 court purples.
DF646E24-3BAD-4379-8348-75F9892ED944.jpeg

Who wouldve thought these chrome pairs would have this much demand.. That Last Dance hype is wild.

Pandemic made sneaker copping worse, I thought the opposite would happen

It was going downhill for a second then I think the stimulus checks and the delayed shipping jacked everything up. The undercutting taking a little longer to happen mightve sent a lot of folks into a panic thinking prices are holding upward.

It was going downhill for a second then I think the stimulus checks and the delayed shipping jacked everything up. The undercutting taking a little longer to happen mightve sent a lot of folks into a panic thinking prices are holding upward.
Does $1200 to each person really stretch the market and make so many shoes rise in value? Maybe unemployment playing a part. Those 4s should’ve sat and went on sale. I was gonna buy off Nike later and return when I copped elsewhere on sale

Does $1200 to each person really stretch the market and make so many shoes rise in value? Maybe unemployment playing a part. Those 4s should’ve sat and went on sale. I was gonna buy off Nike later and return when I copped elsewhere on sale

Its hard to say but I believe it had something to do with it because I noticed a lot of sales happening around the time everyone was getting them. I dont think it could do it alone but I think it added to it some.

Fr example, some hundreds will drive up the price on one shoe, while another couple hundred do the same for another shoe and it continues. 1200 doesnt last long though so it cant be the ONLY factor :lol: I think as far as Jordans go TLD documentary also helped a lot. Sales for Jordans across the board are pretty high.

Its hard to say but I believe it had something to do with it because I noticed a lot of sales happening around the time everyone was getting them. I dont think it could do it alone but I think it added to it some.

Fr example, some hundreds will drive up the price on one shoe, while another couple hundred do the same for another shoe and it continues. 1200 doesnt last long though so it cant be the ONLY factor :lol: I think as far as Jordans go TLD documentary also helped a lot. Sales for Jordans across the board are pretty high.
Jordans and dunks going up. Those strangelove joints went from 500 on RD to 1200

Back
Top Bottom