Air Jordan 4 Oregon Ducks

I know most posts about the Ducks Air Jordan are fake. However, I have strong reasons to believe that these are legit. 

Evidence for legit:

-Quality is on point 

-details look correct

-Seller says he got from an Oregon Ducks football player. I looked him up, and he was on the team when these came out

-Seller lives in Eugene, Oregon

-Seller has 10 positive reviews.

-Seller also sent me tagged pics. They weren't as high quality as the ebay ones, but I could tell that they were in the same room and they were the same shoes

Evidence for not being legit:

-Price is under 2k

-Comes with replacement AJ 4 box

Lmk after checking out the pictures. I think they might be real, but I want other opinions before copping. I am aware that these are extremely limited and hard to find, just want some other opinions.

Did not buy yet. Not trying to be annoying but please read description before commenting. Also, I know price is suspicious, thats why im asking people who actually know what the shoe looks like to comment. Again, please read description

Not trying to be mean but anyone can look up a player on the team and claim to know them or receive something from them. its the internet.

all of the fakes are pretty high quality and look real deal.

i dont know if the shoes are fake or not but dont go by the price, location, or his story.

im sure someone in here will chime in and give you the answer on the kicks. good luck, i hope they are real.

Bert. Bert. the reasons you said are exactly why I posted this. Want lots of opinions. Thanks though, I did think the fact that he was located in eugene added on to his story of getting from a player. His buyer information says he's located in eugene oregon. Again, I know this is easy to falsify, thats why this post is here.

Gonna need to see higher quality shots, full side shots, tongue shots, insole shots, etc. These would be priced around 4k+ or so what's asking price?

In my honest opinion dude you're just playing yourself.. I mean like under 100 Legit pairs of these exist.. An a million fakes GOOD and bad, I wouldn't waste my money even trying to obtain a legit pair..I mean have you ever watched a UO football game? Ain't no one wearing a size 11 I dont think.. These are just too rare.. I'm 99.5% sure your about to pay 4 figures for these http://www.kdstarshoes.com/air-jordan-4-oregon-ducks-p-2175.html..
DONT DO IT TO YOURSELF!!!!

Last edited:
Yea i wouldnt see someone pricing this less than half of what they are worth especially with all the fakes out. makes zero sense.

Yea i wouldnt see someone pricing this less than half of what they are worth especially with all the fakes out. makes zero sense.
they would prob be more now.. Less of these exist then the 3s..These are actually so rare I see 95 of the 100 cats that were lucky enough to get them sit on them.. I mean prob about 5 pair actually made it to the market.

The only explanation I'd have is that they don't know shoes. But then again, they can just Google it...

The only explanation I'd have is that they don't know shoes. But then again, they can just Google it...
In my honest opinion IF he got them from a player, He knows what he had..An how much it would be worth..The player wouldn't have sold them so cheap to him where he can flip them to you for still half price..That's just craziness.. He's just reeling you in bro, don't fall for it.

Yeah I know. Don't worry, I'm not like about to drop paypal money or anything. The other thing is though... even though you can say these are worth 4k, no one's actually buying them for that much, right? It's not like 2k is a bad price for the seller. Don't worry, I realize that I'm just wishing on a miracle here. Also, do you know how to tell the difference between the fakes and authentic, regardless of price?

Yeah I know. Don't worry, I'm not like about to drop paypal money or anything. The other thing is though... even though you can say these are worth 4k, no one's actually buying them for that much, right? It's not like 2k is a bad price for the seller. Don't worry, I realize that I'm just wishing on a miracle here. Also, do you know how to tell the difference between the fakes and authentic, regardless of price?
They had a legit pair on Ebay pop up for $6500..Someone bought them. These are so rare you could pretty much name your price within reason man. I'm trying to tell you and I've showed you a link to the $150 knockoffs that are flooding the mkt as legit. That look just as good as the ones you've posted.

Some things you can't have bro. It's that simple. It's YOUR money at the end of the day but if you ask me you're asking for it.

I'm pretty sure these are fake though, the green doesn't look very metallic at all, it looks cloudy. You should be able to see your own reflection in the green

Sorry, ignore last post. Didn't mean it. Thanks for the help though. I realize how rare they are, I wasn't really going to buy them anyway. I got way more shoes to get on my to do list. Might as well ask though when you see a good price for a debatable real shoe. Not gonna buy anyway, thanks @[@]TIMMYBRIXXX[/@]

Just cop what you like bro, don't try to cop the most difficult to get because the sharks put there will try to scam you of your money

The stitching on the inside tongue is a dead giveaway that these are 100%. HIGH QUALITY FAKES!!!

Back
Top Bottom