AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO - WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/MILITARY BLUE - 308497-105 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Originally Posted by BeezyB

nice that these are coming back....again. but i'll stick with my crispy retros.

as for nike air on jordans...why do people keep bringing that up? nike is a different brand than jordan (same umbrella, but different brand). it's like asking to put the three stripes on a jordan. not gonna happen...

People keep bringing them up because they are NIKE SHOES.  The Jordan III, IV, V &VI were NIKE-AIR-JORDANS, not Jordan brand Jordans. THEY WERE DESIGNED UNDER NIKE.  

Imagine for one minute that Ken Griffey Jr. started his own brand and they ditched everything Nike off the shoe, you would be cool with that?

But the kicker is that Jordan Brand has the nerve to put a swoosh which is NIKES logo on a Jordan brand product, but will not put Nike Air on the back of shoes NIKE designed.  No matter how many " I don't cares" and "get over its" the newbies can post up there is NO justification for that.  They are NOT Jordan Brand shoes.  The funny thing is that these dudes saying get over it would be the first ones pitching a tent outside their nearest Nike Towns if word got out  that Nike Air was showing up on the military blue IV.  

If you support Nike Air on the back of your Jordan III, IV, V, & VI join this facebook page.  I'll be starting a thread on here soon.  We shouldn't have to wait till we're 60 to get a pair of Jordan's with Nike Air on the back again. 

https://www.facebook.com/...Sneakers/266930443334714

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I know it will always be an issue about Nike Air, but honestly, if quality is on point, I can honestly care less if it's a Jumpman or Nike Air.

Although we can all agree, it wouldn't kill them to use Nike Air on the III, IV, V, & VI.

Jordan's ego will never let that happen. in his mind nike air never happend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

as for nike air on jordans...why do people keep bringing that up? nike is a different brand than jordan (same umbrella, but different brand). it's like asking to put the three stripes on a jordan. not gonna happen...

People keep bringing them up because they are NIKE SHOES.  The Jordan III, IV, V &VI were NIKE-AIR-JORDANS, not Jordan brand Jordans. THEY WERE DESIGNED UNDER NIKE.  

Imagine for one minute that Ken Griffey Jr. started his own brand and they ditched everything Nike off the shoe, you would be cool with that?

But the kicker is that Jordan Brand has the nerve to put a swoosh which is NIKES logo on a Jordan brand product, but will not put Nike Air on the back of shoes NIKE designed.  No matter how many " I don't cares" and "get over its" the newbies can post up there is NO justification for that.  They are NOT Jordan Brand shoes.  The funny thing is that these dudes saying get over it would be the first ones pitching a tent outside their nearest Nike Towns if word got out  that Nike Air was showing up on the military blue IV. 

If you support Nike Air on the back of your Jordan III, IV, V, & VI join this facebook page.  I'll be starting a thread on here soon.  We shouldn't have to wait till we're 60 to get a pair of Jordan's with Nike Air on the back again. 

maybe if you get enough people on your fb mj will decide to dissolve the jordan brand subsidiary and send all jordan products back under the nike umbrella...just so they can bring back "nike air".  good luck with that.  and lol at your newbie comment...these have been jordan brand sneakers since the 13s were released.  every release since has been under the jordan brand umbrella.  since i'm not hypebeastin i couldn't care less if nike air comes back or not...either way they would still be retros.  if "nike air" is so important to the people complaining there are always og pairs out there with the beloved "nike air" on them...

i didnt have any problem with the quality of the last retro. mine are still wild crispy. wouldnt mind grabbing another pair, the military blue is much in the clutch.

Originally Posted by Freeze

i didnt have any problem with the quality of the last retro. mine are still wild crispy. wouldnt mind grabbing another pair, the military blue is much in the clutch.

We must not be talking about the same shoe? 
tongue.gif

The Fusions Military 4's had better leather. 
laugh.gif

maybe if you get enough people on your fb mj will decide to dissolve the jordan brand subsidiary and send all jordan products back under the nike umbrella...just so they can bring back "nike air".  good luck with that.  and lol at your newbie comment...these have been jordan brand sneakers since the 13s were released.  every release since has been under the jordan brand umbrella.  since i'm not hypebeastin i couldn't care less if nike air comes back or not...either way they would still be retros.  if "nike air" is so important to the people complaining there are always og pairs out there with the beloved "nike air" on them...
laugh.gif
 Wow.
Who said anything about dissolving Brand Jordan?  Putting "Nike Air" on the back of FOUR models of NIKE AIR JORDAN'S doesn't have any relation to a dissolution but I can appreciate the attempt at trying to sound smart. 

roll.gif
@ These being Jordan Brand sneakers since the 13's released.  Really dude?  Your not serious, I mean I REALLY HOPE, your not serious.    First off, the first Retro Jordan (during Brand Jordan's existence) was the IV released in May of 1999 during the release of the XIV NOT the XIII.  The 99 retros had Nike Air on the back, are you telling me Jordan Brand dissolved for two years While they released the III, IV, V, VI from 1999-2001 just to release those?   Do us and yourself a favor and just stop.  Really, just stop.  

laugh.gif
 Wow.
Who said anything about dissolving Brand Jordan?  Putting "Nike Air" on the back of FOUR models of NIKE AIR JORDAN'S doesn't have any relation to a dissolution but I can appreciate the attempt at trying to sound smart. 

roll.gif
@ These being Jordan Brand sneakers since the 13's released.  Really dude?  Your not serious, I mean I REALLY HOPE, your not serious.    First off, the first Retro Jordan (during Brand Jordan's existence) was the IV released in May of 1999 during the release of the XIV NOT the XIII.  The 99 retros had Nike Air on the back, are you telling me Jordan Brand dissolved for two years While they released the III, IV, V, VI from 1999-2001 just to release those?   Do us and yourself a favor and just stop.  Really, just stop.  

you said you wanted nike air back.  the only way that's going to happen is if jordan brand goes away.  until then you'll just have to keep crying into your pillow (or create a fb page and maybe write your congressperson) while everyone else is happy with the retros...with the jumpman on the back instead of nike air. 
laugh.gif

anyway...

just took another look at my mili's and the paint isn't actually chipped on the inner midsole, it's just creased.  might eventually chip, but wear and tear is part of the deal.  nothing lasts forever!  won't be picking these up again, but still interested to see how the newest iteration of the mili's turn out.

Jordan Brand doesn't have to go away to put Nike Air on them. Why do the Banned 1's have Nike branding on the tongue? Why does every Jordan Brand box have a Nike swoosh? Why did 1999-2001 retros still have Nike Air branding after JB was established? It could be done, and your reasoning for why it can't has no basis in facts. The only thing I'll agree with is that it's not happening cause MJ sees all Jordan shoes as HIS, and believes they should exclusively feature JB branding. That's the funniest part: everyone hates on the company, but this comes down to the man himself. At the end of the day if MJ took his ego out of it, everyone would agree it's still Nike. Without Nike there is no Jordan Brand, not vice versa.

laugh.gif
 Wow.

roll.gif

you said you wanted nike air back.  the only way that's going to happen is if jordan brand goes away.  until then you'll just have to keep crying into your pillow (or create a fb page and maybe write your congressperson) while everyone else is happy with the retros...with the jumpman on the back instead of nike air. 
laugh.gif

JORDAN BRAND EXISTED IN 1999 WHEN NIKE AIR WAS USED ON THE BACK OF THE IV, IN 2000 WHEN IT WAS USED ON THE V'S & VI'S, AND IN 2001 WHEN IT WAS USED ON THE III'S GENIUS 
laugh.gif

Its clear this is to hard for you to comprehend, so just do us all a favor and go back to collecting sponge bob Jordan's
laugh.gif

trethousandgt wrote:

damn, son...  u furious?  lol.  when u put up your fb page make sure to petition for jb to start making manpons (with nike air on them) so you can keep everything in check during your time of the month.
roll.gif

i'll stop mucking up this thread with the back and forth now.  shame on me for participating in that childish isht anyway.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Stop buying jordans, and you guys will get your beloved NIKE AIR back

A lot of truth to this. 
Do people realize this might also solve quality control issues...

trethousandgt wrote:

damn, son...  u furious?  lol.  when u put up your fb page make sure to petition for jb to start making manpons (with nike air on them) so you can keep everything in check during your time of the month.
roll.gif

i'll stop mucking up this thread with the back and forth now.  shame on me for participating in that childish isht anyway.

laugh.gif
 Guy is called out for his ignorance regarding kicks ON A SNEAKER FORUM. 
Guy attempts to defend his stupidity regarding kicks.

Guy Fails.

Guy fails to realize the photo under his comment was a jab at him, goes the "you mad?" and I'm more mature and shouldn't have participated route when he realizes what he said made no sense 
roll.gif

CLASSIC.

Back
Top Bottom