AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO WNTR

Getting a W from End (this quickly) is either super lucky or an indication nobody wanted em.. Lol..
Still gonna try from sneakrs in the morning cos I can see me wearing these a lot..
Screenshot_20191221-004005_Email.jpg

picked up another pair from SNEAKRS after the fake sell out / restock.

slightly tempted to throw some red and purple dye at one pair to have a marbleised variation, but I'll wait to see if they go to disco first.. Seems likely they will now.

Was able to use my gift card on top of a $10 reward

I would've waited for a discount if i didn't have that gift card lol

Copped through Finishline for Winner's Circle.

Chase running 5% cashback through PayPal purchases, so saved about ~$10.

Ended up getting a pair online since I had almost 9% back on these. Will see how I like em in hand. Plus if they go on disco later, can always return back to Nike

Didnt want to spend more loot but told myself if they hit swoosh that I'd get them. Needless to say pulled the trigger

clutch412 clutch412 are they on employees swoosh site now? I have a homie that is passing that will help me out with the disco but I have no way of knowing until its posted here or twtr that the shoes actually made it to swoosh disco??

Last edited:
Was able to use my gift card on top of a $10 reward

I would've waited for a discount if i didn't have that gift card lol
How are these in hand? Are they comfortable with the material changes? And is the blue darker or lighter than pics in hand? Sorry for all the questions, I can’t hit up the mall till later today to get my pair lol

Back
Top Bottom