Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

"Basically an UNDFTD 4 + Travis Scott F&F GR colorway." Man **** stop trying to hype them up. In for a pair tho.

1606932363882.png

1606932382182.png

1606932405070.png

1606932425913.png

1606932445325.png

Air Jordan 4 “Taupe Haze”
Color: Taupe Haze/Oil Grey-Off White-Infrared 23
Style Code: DB0732-200
Release Date: February 6, 2021
Price: $200

Source: Sneakerbardetroit......

These really are fire 🔥 but February is so loaded already. This is speculation on my part for these release dates but based on purported info out there it would be (for the month of feb) these, Carmine 6s, Cool Grey 3s & POSSIBLY south beach LeBron 8s. Plus I’m sure they gonna wanna hit us over the head for some Kobe 6. Idgaf about tax returns something has to take a back seat for me and it’s gotta be these. I may have to double back for these we will see.

I want to like these, but I don't think I can overlook whatever material that is. Looks weird.

I heard it is supposed to tear away, idk what to but with the grain there it looks like it maybe cream or sail idk tho they should have just made them brown suede. F Travis for not giving us that colorway lmao.

I heard it is supposed to tear away, idk what to but with the grain there it looks like it maybe cream or sail idk tho they should have just made them brown suede. F Travis for not giving us that colorway lmao.
Totally agree with you on being pissed that we never got that Olive/Wood Grain Travis 4. Would’ve been the 2nd best Travis behind only the 1 Highs for me. Yeah, I’m curious as to what the tear away/scratch off unveils. The shape isn’t perfect, but I’m not really picky like that (not saying there’s anything wrong with those that feel shape is more important), in particular if I find the color way dope.

Back
Top Bottom