Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

No early accesses, nothing but Ls for most releases. Having to pay pretty much resale for everything now sucks. I may be done.
I took a break for most of January and early Feb, and it was nice to not start the weekend with immediate disappointment. After the inevitable L on the 1s next week, I'll probably be done for the unforeseeable future.

I really think Nike and these shoe stores are going to pop the sneaker bubble this year if they're not careful. They keep pushing more and more sneakerheads away, and eventually the only people buying will be resellers with nobody left to pay resale.

FD6BEE3F-2A89-4A81-BC07-DC590C5B88B3.jpeg

i just picked up my pair from Jimmy Jazz, i love them in person

I think we should set up a nationwide boycott in front of their stores or corporate office to get rid of the FLX and have them fix their apps/website from bots. Same with Nike. Who with me lol
#powerofthepeople
#standwithsneakerheads

FTL finally let me in. All sizes show OOS when trying to cart. Clicked my size too many times in a row and it blocked me. Insult to injury, FTL won’t let most of us buy and then blocks people for trying.

I didn't want this sneaker. However, just reading all the posts in this thread this release went just like every other Jordan release the last 9 or so months. I totally feel those who want to just retire and walk away. I did the same thing with the J's after the 6/17 countdown pack in 08. Sneakers just started to be too much of a hassle to cop. There was way too much foolishness that I just didn't want to deal with. So, I switched to Kobe's. I came back to J's in 2017 when the Black and Red 13's dropped. From that point up until the DMP 6 everything was pretty easy to cop. Unfortunately from the DMP 6 release to now, the foolishness is back and worse then before. There is just way too many people coming into the Sneaker world be it resellers/flippers, sneaker investors and collectors who genuinely want to wear and cop the sneakers. Then on top of that, it does feel like Nike is cutting production numbers. I could totally be wrong on that, but it feels like that is the case. All these things are making it damn near impossible to cop a GR sneaker. What sucks is this seems to be the new normal for the forseeable future. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear this is just how it will be for a while. I collect sports cards and the same thing has happened in that world as well. It really sucks. Whenever big money comes into a hobby, it's a wrap for regular people who just enjoy the hobby. Hell, look at the gaming community. They can't even cop PS5's and X Box series X and S's unless they want to pay double and triple the retail price. I knew the resell culture was out of control when those fools were hoarding and reselling Toilet paper back in March and April last year.

I didn't want this sneaker. However, just reading all the posts in this thread this release went just like every other Jordan release the last 9 or so months. I totally feel those who want to just retire and walk away. I did the same thing with the J's after the 6/17 countdown pack in 08. Sneakers just started to be too much of a hassle to cop. There was way too much foolishness that I just didn't want to deal with. So, I switched to Kobe's. I came back to J's in 2017 when the Black and Red 13's dropped. From that point up until the DMP 6 everything was pretty easy to cop. Unfortunately from the DMP 6 release to now, the foolishness is back and worse then before. There is just way too many people coming into the Sneaker world be it resellers/flippers, sneaker investors and collectors who genuinely want to wear and cop the sneakers. Then on top of that, it does feel like Nike is cutting production numbers. I could totally be wrong on that, but it feels like that is the case. All these things are making it damn near impossible to cop a GR sneaker. What sucks is this seems to be the new normal for the forseeable future. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear this is just how it will be for a while. I collect sports cards and the same thing has happened in that world as well. It really sucks. Whenever big money comes into a hobby, it's a wrap for regular people who just enjoy the hobby. Hell, look at the gaming community. They can't even cop PS5's and X Box series X and S's unless they want to pay double and triple the retail price. I knew the resell culture was out of control when those fools were hoarding and reselling Toilet paper back in March and April last year.
Everyone is trying to make a quick buck.... it sucks bro

Lone footlocker win. All I needed. Straight to feet.

Love the lace swap, want to do the same I'm not a fan of the black laces. Did they come with them? If not where did you get, if you don't mind sharing? Was any clothing released with this shoe, I don't seem to see anything on the websites.

Back
Top Bottom