Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Dude tryin to flex his 6s in the taupe 4 thread....🤡🤡🤡
Ya mans just wanted to flex :lol:

If I wanted to flex I woulda posted this, since you guys are real clowns.
Cant even post sneakers on NT without Haters smh.

64A38085-FBDE-465A-AE4B-B8DF190D6A44.jpg
carmines.jpg

Wow, that is super lame they did that to you. Jerks.
Can’t believe citygear makes you confirm on the app then make you call the store to schedule an appointment
That’s just ridiculous
“I’m sorry 8 am is all booked up can you come in at 9am?”
**** here!

That's kinda what I was saying lol. Like yo, I've never hit in-store with y'all before. If the shoes are supposed to be held til noon, how TF is my pair gone at 8:15?

Today turned out to be a great day. Put in a lot of work for in store raffle tickets and went 2/9 which I was happy with but while picking up I was able to scoop up an unraffled pair for my wife and caught a late shipment for a pair of Carmines in my size. Haven’t won anything since November so I am beyond happy.
1614459929153.jpeg

I miss showing up to the sneaker lines late. Seeing if there's a list. Then right before the launch causing or instigating some **** like a fight. List goes out the window and I make it to the front. So. Many. Times. RIP good old days...:rofl:

Man y’all some damn haters lol.. just because u didn’t get the shoes stop hating on the next man that did or making up excuses now .. I hate when people do this like saying ohh I’m happy I didn’t get them now that I look at them they kinda ugly haha , childish ****
ThTs why they energy keeping them undrafted from getting pairs 😭😭😭 keep that hate you won't hit ****...be happy and congratulate and your time will come.

Nike air on an almost travis... why do y’all hate yourself

that would have made these worse.

If it was retail maybe I’ll drive out for an hour if I had an electric plug in hybrid car
But for $290 no way

Anyone wanna trade these for a FR4 (10.5)? Or maybe the OG colorway will be worth a lot more in a couple years? Then perhaps a Jubilee?

Back
Top Bottom