These would go good with a nice throwback Starks jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I HATE John Starks still to this day. 
mad.gif

I like these but hate the Knicks and am a loyal Bulls fan...Im conflicted 
grin.gif

You saved yourself with the second statement because I was about to say how in the world could you hate Starks... Luckily I am too a Bulls Fan

laugh.gif
@ the fake comments
30t6p3b.gif

If Jordan played for the Knicks, this would probably be an OG colorway and all the new "Bulls" colorways would look "fake."
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Did anyone else notice the tongue in that pic up there? Compare that to the 06 retroes. Actually looks like theres padding in there!

I'd like them more, but the blue netting is killing it for me. And, yeah, orange laces are needed.

They should of added some white to quite these up.

Right now its too much loudness.

I have to pass on these.

People will buy just cause of the hype.

Originally Posted by KMante

laugh.gif
@ the fake comments
30t6p3b.gif

If Jordan played for the Knicks, this would probably be an OG colorway and all the new "Bulls" colorways would look "fake."
laugh.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
You may be on to something.

Depending on the release date I might copp these and throw some black strings on them.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Did anyone else notice the tongue in that pic up there? Compare that to the 06 retroes. Actually looks like theres padding in there!

I'd like them more, but the blue netting is killing it for me. And, yeah, orange laces are needed.
What blue netting, you mean the blue behind the black netting.
I think they're fine like that.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

They should of added some white to quite these up.

Right now its too much loudness.

I have to pass on these.

People will buy just cause of the hype.
Maybe its just me, but I don't see this a being too loud. With blue/black laces.
Switch up to those orange laces, now were talking. lol

I hope these are not QS or something, I mean hyped or not I'd like to grab a pair with ease.

Originally Posted by KMante

laugh.gif
@ the fake comments
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
But, he didn't. And, they aren't.

You can like them - that's cool. Even I think they're decent, and I hate almost all Retro+ colorways.

But, OG colorways are about more than their colors - they elicit nostalgia and trigger memories. The younger crowd doesn't carry that baggage with them when they become a JB customer. But, it's important to those of us who lived through the days of the OGs. It's the same reason we complain about quality and make such a big deal of "Nike Air." 

I'm not sweating that lint. I'm sure it'll be corrected before they drop. These will go hard with my Mace throwback.

The 10s are MUCH better than these.

Honestly, if they were white, with blue/orange color blocking I would buy.

But the black, coupled with the way they blocked the blue and orange, just does not look right.

I'm just saying..

Back
Top Bottom