Air Jordan 4 Thunder

Good pm, can anyone pls shed some light about the Air Jordan 4 Thunder? I can't seem to find a thread regarding jordan 4's here in the Philippine Regional Forum. I know the AJ4 Breds will be released on 11/23/12. Some sites say it will be released this coming November 16, im just wondering if it will be released here...i sure will cop one of them thunders...Thanks.

still no word around nike parks and stadiums here in our country bro regarding the thunders,as far as we know it's gonna be a limited release so hopefully our country receives some. If nike fails to bring em here i hope titan comes to the rescue.
smile.gif

Best to do your own homework on that one dude. Most of the NTPI fam no longer frequent this site since the move, thus the lack of updates. I would suggest you start your legwork and check with most Nike Parks around your area for some info. Titan would your best bet to bring them here, so you'd best follow their Twitter/FB accounts to be updated.

I guess il just stick with the 4 breds on the 23rd. Even if titan gets some of them thunders i dont think id be able to cop one, pretty sure some early birds would get em before i do. Thanks.

so are all titan locations getting the bred 4s? just moved to the philippines and dont really know the deal with the releases here. thanks for any info.

so are all titan locations getting the bred 4s? just moved to the philippines and dont really know the deal with the releases here. thanks for any info.

I haven't seen/heard any news about it as of this time. I'd suggest that you follow Titan's Facebook/Twitter pages regularly for the latest updates.

Went to nike park alabang town center couple days ago, saw kids' size air jordan 4 breds and asked one of the store guys bout the adults' size aj4 breds and he said its coming on the 23rd so i guess nike parks are going to sell them aj4 breds... CAN HARDLY WAIT

^the one in alabang town center is a nike STADIUM and not a PARK. thanks for the helpful updates nonetheless!

I was able to talk to some of the staff of 2 Nike Park branches and they said that they have no word if the Thunder IV's will arrive here, but the Olive 9's and the Bred 4's will surely hit the shelves.

Just read from the net that the J4 thunder's release date was moved to the 22nd of December...

Yeah found out on sneakernews.but im gonna settle on the breds this friday and forget about the thunder.i dont think it will be released here though.

Just found out that some guys on sulit.com.ph are already reselling the 4 thunders when i thought that the shoe was not yet released...

Back
Top Bottom