AO2571-001
$220

Air Jordan 4 x Levi's
White/White
AO2571-100
$220

25011327_1634533869941766_7596801598974590976_n.jpg

Last edited:
Why are they collaborating with a lame, non-innovative brand like Levis again?

We need more high fashion collabs like what Nike/JB just did with Off-White.

Levi,s is cool to me. I still like the brand. By the way the entire Off White collab was trash. The only Off White i liked was the Sail 1 release. But those werent a collab to my knowledge. It was just a description of the CW.

They tried to hard on the design of the Off Whites collabs. I like the simple regular look of a shoe. Not something that looks like a 9 year old gave there dad the OK to release an experiment him and his dad did at home for his job.

I understand that people collect,resell,or just like limited products. But i wear my shoes. Off White collabs are nothing i would wear on the streets. Just not my taste in style. I dont care who designed them or how many pairs where made.

As far as this collab with Levi,s goes. Im looking foward to seeing what type of color/jean material theyll use on them. If they keep it simple. They should be good $. If they try to hard with extra logos/distressed marks then i wont like them. Keep that aspect/design on Jeans only. Not on the Shoes.

When I read the collab they reminded me of the denim 4’s that released for Women a little while back
air-jordan-4-retro-gg-dark-obsidian-metallic-gold-vivid-pink-white.jpg

Interested to see what they cook up this time for Men to say the least

My lady loves her pair, aside from she says they are a tad uncomfortable.

When I read the collab they reminded me of the denim 4’s that released for Women a little while back

Interested to see what they cook up this time for Men to say the least

I was thinking this same thing. Curious on how these will end up.

Levi,s is cool to me. I still like the brand.

When was the last time Levi’s designed anything of note? At least Off-White is revolutionizing the fashion industry in ways a lot of other design houses are not.

If a brand like H&M can do it annually, you know JB could EASILY collab with top CDFA and/or BFC award winning designers and really push the design envelope with the brand itself.

Yup...^^^^ this right here. I wonder what they do ( if anything) with the rivets or contrast stiching like levis 501?

Pretty damn clean. I really hope they do these right. There’s 3 so they at least have to get 1 right. Right? :lol:

Whats weird is. Is that i wear Levi,s more on a everday basis compared to the over priced jeans i have. I understand high fashion. But im more of regular everyday clothes wearer. I felt like ive wasted money ($150- $300) on some jeans. Theyre good quality. But ultimately if nobody raises your shirt up. Sometimes you cant tell the difference.

But its defenately a difference in quality longterm wise. Because ive ran through some $60- $100 jeans in 1 - 2 years if im wearing them daily. Expensive Jeans dont wear out that quick. But i always buy atleast 2-5 Levi,s a year. A regular pair of Jeans never go out of style. Its a very smart business model. Keep the simple look and flourish.

Back
Top Bottom