Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Came in last night. Straight to feet for work today. Stuck with white laces to keep it subtle at work.

22023DF9-460D-44A2-8C5A-8F4687C63427.jpeg
37182E32-F356-403C-9A84-C67A467CEFB7.jpeg

they look cool with brown pants, I don’t like this colorway but they look very cool here

damn. I sold my size 8.5 guavas for 965 on stockx this past monday and today i'm seeing one sold for 875

planning on also letting go of my noirs as soon as they ship out. I feel like the immediate depreciation of the guavas we're seeing is gonna be worse for the noirs

if youre comfortable with it then i say do it. not sure how low they'll bottom out at but seems like most guavas should be in hand by mid next week if the noirs are shipping now
I was gonna grab them up and try to flip for my size. It seems the tides have turned on sneakers on the resell market and larger sizes (10.5 and up) are significantly more expensive than the smaller sizing.

damn. I sold my size 8.5 guavas for 965 on stockx this past monday and today i'm seeing one sold for 875

planning on also letting go of my noirs as soon as they ship out. I feel like the immediate depreciation of the guavas we're seeing is gonna be worse for the noirs
let me just get them for retail so i can get off this Union line already bro

was reading the highsnobiety article on these. Noticed in one the design pics that he asked for a triple up on the suede thickness and to "reduce internal reinforcement to avoid overbulk".

This is probably why people saying they fit bigger - more room on the inside to make up for the thicker suede on the outside.

Back
Top Bottom