Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

4BB42C7A-C5CE-4162-962E-9A247D32141C.jpeg

Straight to feet
Union 2 for 2 with this one.
Those white laces set them off!

Awesome pic. Have you worn the 1s yet?
I sold my blues and totally regret it. My black toes are still DS.

Not sure if I should keep the black toes for the collection, or sell them because I can't see myself wearing them and burning up a rack just to wear the best J's ever lol. Not that I need the money but I could put it towards my mortgage.

I've worn the black toes a few times. Ill never wear the storm blues cuz I dont like em...just needed to complete the set lol. Both union 4s will be worn.

I'd say either wear em or keep em for the collection...you don't wanna regret that too

Are there fakes of these already? I’m looking for a size 6.5 in the guavas for my girl in the aftermarket but I’m hesitant

Lol Cold... your hesitant on getting the real ones, so your looking for fakes for your girl?

J/p I know that you meant. I just read it differently at first. As of yet I havent seen any fakes btw..

Lol Cold... your hesitant on getting the real ones, so your looking for fakes for your girl?
J/p I know that you meant. I just read it differently at first. As of yet I havent seen any fakes btw..

a lot of fakes already out there. just youtube it. not sure how good the qualities are tho

Awesome pic. Have you worn the 1s yet?
I sold my blues and totally regret it. My black toes are still DS.

Not sure if I should keep the black toes for the collection, or sell them because I can't see myself wearing them and burning up a rack just to wear the best J's ever lol. Not that I need the money but I could put it towards my mortgage.

I'd rather have the shoes.

I haven't paid my rent in months due to covid and even bought jewelry during this time with the unemployment I got. I would definitely keep the shoes cause the value is going to go up, plus I know my landlord can't kick me out.

Lmaooo yoo I was boutta say. Did i phrase my question wrong 😂😂

So even though I got an order through the website, Union CS told me that my order was not processed because I did not receive email confirmation and my pending CC charge would drop. The pending changed to a purchase so I now paid 290 for no order...
contact them again, they'll probably be able to locate you a pair now since they actually charged you. I know they have pairs in the warehouse, you just have to finesse them to fulfill you a pair lol

Contacted them again and they arrived today

1599863891445138156290.jpg

Back
Top Bottom