Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

i dont think resell will be that high considering the hate for them and the retail price of 250

i came here just to state the obvious. keep in mind i haven't read a single page of this thread.... thesecare certified TRASH! but they'll sell out and ppl will ACT like tgey love them. the nesh toe box, the wings and the sail midsole and outsole are horrendous! these coulda been great, according to the early PS's. how they went from the 1s to this garb is beyond me.

These are utter garbage. Quote me till the end of time.

These look like some Heelys lol.

I made some small edits to the sneaker. Feel like they went OD with the yellowing for the midsole and outsole so I lightened it up a bit to match the tongue. Also wanted to see how it would look with the lightened yellowing and grey outsole:

edit.jpg

Grey bottom makes them worse. And I doubt Chris Gibbs was going for a yellowed bottom look in the sense of an aged-sole.

The new pics are not as bad as the initial ones but they're still not good.

Knowing Nike we are about to get a few pairs of these skate shoes.

They are simply hyping them up with a collaboration.

In terms of manufacturing, this is a new shoe meaning they had to make new templates and molds to produce these.

They're not about to waste that to only drop one shoe.

Mark my words; we will get a few generic non-collabs of these

How do you explain all the Off Whites then?

These are utter garbage. Quote me till the end of time.

These look like some Heelys lol.

Grey bottom makes them worse. And I doubt Chris Gibbs was going for a yellowed bottom look in the sense of an aged-sole.

How do you explain all the Off Whites then?

That’s a great point. Although we have gotten more colors of within the off white collab we haven’t gotten any outside of it.

it would simply come down to what Nike decides to do. Virgil/Off White seems to have a very special relationship with Nike.

most other times this isn’t the case
Kith collab

kith-nike-air-maestro-2-release-date

Regular degulars
nike-air-maestro-2-white-16f3-600.jpg

1596048620763.jpeg

Don C collab
jordan-312-legacy-just-don-c-retro-pack-3.jpg

Reggies

jordan-legacy-312-toro-av3922-601-2.jpg

images

Last edited:
lmao Union Instagram is flooded with Jordan 4 hate in the comment section. I couldn't agree more these are ****ing hot trash. Maybe the guava version will be better but i doubt it

Ehh I'm 50-50 on these, they aren't great but I don't hate them. That being said I ain't missing any sleep when I strike out on these like I did for the black toes lol. And if I hit ill wear em sure but its definitely retail or bust on these.

color description for the other pair says Guava Ice, which based on previous Jordans its more of a light light pink colorway.

I wish they’d drop sooner. People will be drooling over them a week before release and they’ll be absolutely unattainable by then.

I’m 100% in on these.

color description for the other pair says Guava Ice, which based on previous Jordans its more of a light light pink colorway.
Yeah it’s like a super light pink, that almost looks like an aged/dirty white that’s turning pink. These 1s are Guava Ice (with Sail, but mainly Guava Ice)...
A5FBA89A-24D0-49B4-A858-F49E36DADEFC.jpeg

These are gonna have a turning aged look I’m sure. I lean towards black shoes, so I’m sure I’ll like the already shared Unions better, but I’ll probably like the Guava Ice Unions too.

100% going for these.

LOL at the comments on Unions IG about these and they havent even posted about them yet.

People really going out of their way to slander something they claim they dont want for themselves and will come back later to cry in the same comment section about how they couldnt get a pair. Gotta love it!

Back
Top Bottom