Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

11.5 pair has landed

Attachments

• 441D5FBB-A9DE-4859-9911-91B39564D878.jpeg
    441D5FBB-A9DE-4859-9911-91B39564D878.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 185
I did it but I know there's no way I'm winning. It was fun in places though. I don't know when they're announcing the winner but RIP to whoever has to read through all that ****.
They already know how many call backs there are. They just gonna sort through by title with the exact number and go through there.

Black pair came in. Been hating on these since the beginning, but they’re not that bad. I don’t have the guavas, but they’re probably the better pair out of the two imo.

So they gonna randomly pick 3 people who get the answer right for the contest? Surely there can't be that many references in a 4 minute skit. There's gotta be at least 100+ people who get the answer right.

IMG_20200915_153250.jpg

Not going to lie, Union has been pretty good to me. Even when they emailed me back saying my off noir pair order didn't go through, charged never dropped off and they came in today on my birthday. Wild. Glad to have got them all at retail including the 1s. Can't complain
did you ever get a UPS tracking # for the pair you thought would drop off?

IMG_20200915_153250.jpg

Not going to lie, Union has been pretty good to me. Even when they emailed me back saying my off noir pair order didn't go through, charged never dropped off and they came in today on my birthday. Wild. Glad to have got them all at retail including the 1s. Can't complain
Your missing 2 more shoes to complete the set

So they gonna randomly pick 3 people who get the answer right for the contest? Surely there can't be that many references in a 4 minute skit. There's gotta be at least 100+ people who get the answer right.
Yeah I’m not gonna try, it’s really just gonna be a raffle with extra steps. What the hell happened to the supposed restock?

Yeah I’m not gonna try, it’s really just gonna be a raffle with extra steps. What the hell happened to the supposed restock?

I thought I saw a UNLA IG post that said that, but now that I go back to look I don't see it.

For everyone paying resale, how are you gonna go about legit checking your pairs? I can't find any comparison videos or resources and don't know if I trust GOAT/Stockx's word.

Question, is StockX still taking forever to authenticate shoes and ship them to the buyer? Want to get them on StockX right now but don't want to wait a month or 2 till they ship to me.... any updates on this?

Question, is StockX still taking forever to authenticate shoes and ship them to the buyer? Want to get them on StockX right now but don't want to wait a month or 2 till they ship to me.... any updates on this?
Nah. They taking forever to pay people.

Back
Top Bottom