Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Sorry for buying sneakers on a sneaker forum. People are weirdos, worry about yourself that’s why you ain’t hitting. Energy all in the wrong place homie.

Congrats to you. Not mad at you for getting the same thing we're all after. Just think it's funny you're all like, "Eat your veggies and enter all your raffles, so you can hit on everything like me."

Again, congrats to you. I am actually happy for those that hit.

Congrats to you. Not mad at you for getting the same thing we're all after. Just think it's funny you're all like, "Eat your veggies and enter all your raffles, so you can hit on everything like me."

Again, congrats to you. I am actually happy for those that hit.
All good man I’m happy for everyone that hits. Just wanna share the positivity at the end of the day we just want some shoes.

Can’t stand not knowing if my entry was validated. It just kept spinning.

Guess it could be worse, my wife never got a text with a verification link like a lot of others here. Good luck to all over the next few days. Hoping to get a pair for retail to beat to the ground.

Can’t stand not knowing if my entry was validated. It just kept spinning.

Guess it could be worse, my wife never got a text with a verification link like a lot of others here. Good luck to all over the next few days. Hoping to get a pair for retail to beat to the ground.

After the spin it should have said entry received.

I'm surprisingly optimistic for this drop, let's get those dubs people! Been wearing 4s all week to build up the hype for myself lol

Yesterday:
20210622_122213.jpg

I hope they send an email if I get the dub. The card I used after the text I received is still clearing some pending purchases and deposits. I know it said they will immediately charge the card if you win, but if the card doesn't go through, I wonder if they will email you to try again or move on to the next.
Good Luck to everyone!

what ever happened to snkrs EA?

It’s suppose to be tomorrow or 6/24.

I know this is common sense. Raffle winners are getting cancellations because their shipping and billing address are different. Most shops would ignore this and say too bad. But Union seems to be willing to work with them, so they can get their shoes. All this bad mouthing, when they stated this would happen from the start. They could easily move on and pick different winners especially with what’s being posted online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom